Saturday, November 8, 2014

Be Bold...Be Daring...

"Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all"

~ Helen Keller ~




Those words from Helen Keller couldn't be truer and sometimes you just need to force yourself to step out of your comfort zone and dare to be bold and daring.  I'pitǝmē's sexy and flirty Doolittle Dress will allow you to do just that! Toy Wiskee, I'pitǝmē's owner and designer, named this dress "Doolittle" because it will do very little to hide what's underneath due to its short length and open sides.

The dress comes in 5 standard mesh sizes and a 12-color HUD that will allow you to change the deep V gothic cross graphic that goes down the center of the dress. Toy also added some Kitty Tape to keep your privates private. A demo is available if you want to try it on before you buy.

I highly recommend purchasing I'pitǝmē's Fook Mi Boots to wear with this dress as they match the colors of the deep V in the dress and makes for a great pairing.

If you are not familiar with I'pitǝmē, it is eclectic in style and many of her outfits have appliers for Phat/Cute Azz, Banned, Ghetto Booty, Perfect BUM, Brazilia, Lola's Mesh Breasts, Slink Physique, Wowmeh, and the Lena Lush Body. There are also shoes for Slink feet for you shoe addicts.

Not only do I love Toy's designs but her prices are more than reasonable for what you get. Be sure to add the main store on your list for your next shopping outing with your girlfriends. I'pitǝmē sponsors a themed event every Friday night, from 8PM to 10PM SLT at The Maddhouse where one winner will win two 250L  store gift cards.

Until next time...happy shopping!


♥ Violette ♥


Style Notes

~*~ WHAT I'M WEARING ~*~
DRESS: I'piteme - Doolittle Dress
SHOES: I'pitǝmē - Fook Mi Boots
HAIR: Olive - The Valena Hair - HUD 3
TATTOO: Custom INKZ - Bad To The Bone
BRACELETS 1: Maxi Gossamer - Khaleesi's Temptation
BRACELETS 2: Chop Zuey - Love Kills Slowly





No comments:

Post a Comment