Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Victorious Step for ~*Moolala*~

"Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting"
~ Napoleon ~



I know it was not intentional but Moolala's Stephanie Pattern top could not have a more perfect name as the meaning of "Stephanie" is "crowned in victory".  I believe AmandaSue Hallison has taken that victorious step with this new top that comes with a hud that gives  you a total of 8 different top patterns and colors. Now, coming from a gal whose inventory is littered with fatpacks, I can attest every option is a home run. Miss Moo (a term of endearment her close friends use) has even added her amazing tintable pasties in the package, and yes, she does sell the tintable pasties separately. If the bright color/patterns aren't your thing, then don't walk away, there is also a Stephanie Pattern top with dark color/pattern options. Just click on the Moolala's page that I have created on this blog to see them (along with all the other color/pattern options for the bright colors as well). Click on the caption to be directed to its Marketplace page.

The fit of this mesh top is wonderful. I love versatility in a top and this top is certainly versatile; it can be dressed up or dressed down and can be worn with just about anything you want...pants or skirt. The tintable pasties can be easily edited to match your skin tone after you have it on by choosing it in your inventory and editing it. It merely took seconds! I love this top. I love her top options. I love her tintable pasties. I believe it is by far her best top that she has created. It has become my favorite top to wear and I have to fight the urge not to wear it and I believe you will agree with me.


STYLE NOTES:

OUTFIT
~*Moolala*~ - Stephanie Patterned Top $200L *NEW*


Happy Undead//Cattire//C-Stuff - Mini Skirt [Denim Blue] - Mesh $150L


SHOES
JB Gazov - J's Fringe Cowgirl Boots2 - $450L each color or $2600L for the Fatpack (11 colors)

HAIR
. Ploom . - Pea - Candy - $250L
Marketplace: Not available

JEWELRY
Maxi Gossamer - Gold and Silver Miriam Bangles and Earrings Set with Amethyst Stones $199L
Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Bangles-Gold-And-Silver-Miriam-Bangles-Set-With-Amethyst-Stones/3353117

Note: The lip piercings come with some outfits I had purchased.
 
NAILS
RatzCatz Fingernails v1 - XXL Bundle $500L
Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RatzCatz-Finger-Nails-v1-XXLong-Bundle

TATTOO
FTFY Custom Ink- Dark Fairy $150L
Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Dark-Fairy/5073034
 
SKIN/SHAPE
Belleza Skins (HQ Skins & Shapes) - Melissa Skin/Shape Medium $1200L

EYELASHES




 PHOTOGRAPHY LOCATION:
Baja Norte

No comments:

Post a Comment