Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Dress Speaks For Itself

"Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak."
~ Rachel Zoe ~

Polka Dot Pencil Dress in Blue, Colors and Green

Pencil Dress - Choc

Polka Dot Pencil Dress in Pink, Purple and Red










































Kalabrie Allstar, designer and owner of ZeitGeist has done it again...designed a magnificent pencil dress. Classic in style it wreaks of sophistication and an understated sexiness. The dress follows the curves of your body ending right above the knee. I love this dress and I love wearing it and I think you will too!


STYLE NOTES:


OUTFIT
*Z*E*I*T*G*E*I*S*T* - Polka Dot Pencil Dress $79L Each or $249L for the Fatpack

*Z*E*I*T*G*E*I*S*T* - Pencil Dress - Choc *FREE* at the Cosmopolitan Sales Room

SHOES
N-core Design - Sense 2 - $595L per shoe / $3495L for the 14-color fatpack
Marketplace: Item listed on Marketplace

HAIR
A&Y Bunker CyberShop - Aeon Hair - Blonde $250L
Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AY-Aeon-hair-Blonde/2728094

JEWELRY
RE - LUX Liana - Bracelets & Ring - Rocker Pack $199L

NAILS

Female Mandala Nail Palette 1/Super Long $597L
Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/FEMALE-MANDALANAIL-PALETTE-1SUPER-LONGwear-me/2500572

SKIN/SHAPE
Belleza Skins (HQ Skins & Shapes) - Melissa Skin/Shape Medium $1200L

MAKE UP
Belleza Skins (HQ Skins & Shapes) - Melissa Medium Line #4 $1000L





 PHOTOGRAPHY LOCATION:



No comments:

Post a Comment