Monday, May 23, 2016

Look No. 309: We Are Only Puppets

We are only puppets
Our strings are being pulled by unknown forces
~ George Buchner ~


Hello again my lovelies!

Today I'm going to show you a lovely strapless bodysuit from Blasphemic. I'm also going to show you a new release from MODA Designs, a very cool pose set from PosESioN and I have a couple of non-sponsor items I want to show you as well.


L E T ' S    T A L K    A B O U T    W H A T    I ' M    W E A R I N G








The strapless bodysuit I'm wearing is a new release from Blasphemic. It's called Wilde Bodysuit & Harness. It comes packed with fitted mesh for Slink Physique, Slink Hourglass, Maitreya, Belleza Isis, Belleza Venus and Belleza Freya mesh bodies only.

The bodysuit also comes packed with a texture change HUD that will give you 4 color choices for the harness: black, white, red and pink. You can also change the metal on the harness from silver to gold.












The Wilde Bodysuit & Harness is available in 8 colors: babygirl (light pink), black, blue, grey, purple, red, sea and white. You can purchase each color separately or in a Linden-saving fatpack if you can't decide which color to buy.













The studded pumps I'm wearing is a new release from MODA Designs. They are called Dinah Studded Pumps and HUD.










These pumps comes packed with shoes to fit Belleza, Maitreya and Slink High Feet. Be sure you own one of these feet systems prior to purchasing these shoes. MODA does not provide the feet.










Also included with the Dinah Studded Pumps is this amazing color HUD. It gives you 30 MODA-custom color choices for both the body and platfom; plus, you also get for metal colors for the studs. It's simply a gorgeous pair of heels.











L O O K !    I ' M    A    P U P P E T !










As if you haven't noticed by now. All the poses I'm using in this post are from PosESioN. The set is fittingly called, Puppet. It's a limited edition set. There are only 15 of these sets being sold so if you want to pick one up, you need to hurry on over to PosESioN's inworld store and grab yours.













N O N - S P O N S O R    I T E M S    I    W A N T     T O    T A L K    A B O U T


So, there's been some buzz about Catwa's new mesh head, Nicki. The big buzz is, you can grab this head for 100L (70L if you are in the Catwa Heads Friends group). The reason why this head is different than the others is this head is a STATIC head only. There are no animations for this head...hence the 100L price tag. Other than that, it's a really nice mesh head and perfect if you're still on the fence about whether or not you're ready to transition to a mesh head and whether or not you're willing to shell out 5,000L for one.

The gorgeous hair I'm wearing is a new group gift from No Match. You get the entire fatpack for free so I highly recommend picking it up because it really is very pretty. For those of you who wear mesh heads, it comes with hairbase appliers for Catwa, Lelutka and Omega.

Please be sure to check out Blasphemic, MODA Designs, PosESioN and all my other sponsors both inworld and on Marketplace to see all they have to offer. Also, if you have space in your groups, please consider joining their VIP groups to take advantage of group gifts/offers and be the first to know of all new releases and event exclusives.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette
 
 
S T Y L E    C R E D I T S
 
O U T F I T    &    C O L L A R
Blasphemic - Wilde Body Suit & Harness - White *NEW RELEASE*
*The hat I'm wearing is not part of the outfit*

Blasphemic - Alexa Collar - White/Silver *NEW GACHA ITEM*
Owner/Designer: Kalabrie Allstar
 
 
S H O E S
MODA Designs - Dinah Studded Pumps & HUD *NEW RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Eonla
 

H A I R
Owner/Designer: N0match
 
 
T A T T O O
Owner/Designer: Julie Hastings
 
 
N A I L S
[S H O C K] Factory - Shades of White *NEW RELEASE*
*For Belleza, Maitreya, Slink Elegant/Casual/Gesture/Splayed and classic hands*
Owner/Designer: Ilary
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
S K I N    &    H E A D    A P P L I E R
Hush Skins - Jasmine - Latte
 
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Catwa - Makeup 1
Owner/Designer: Hush Darkrose
 
 
H E A D
Catwa - Head "Nicki" *NEW RELEASE*
*Static head only*
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip
 
 
B O D Y
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle
 
 
E A R S
Owner/Designer: Kikunosuke Eel
 
 
E Y E S
Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Oak
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
P O S E S    U S E D
*PosESioN* - Puppet Set *LIMITED EDITION*
*Only 15 pose sets available*
Owner/Designer: Dahriel
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N
 

No comments:

Post a Comment