Sunday, May 1, 2016

Look No. 297: In Your Eyes

In your eyes
I see the light and the heat
In your eyes
I want to be that complete
I want to touch the light
The heat I see in your eyes
~ Peter Gabriel ~
 

Hello again my lovelies!
This is the last week of the 50 Shades Of Lust fair and in this post I'm going to show you Kaithleen's exclusive at that event. I also have a couple new couples poses to show you from FMS Poses and Swirl Poses. Finally, MODA Designs just released a new pair of sexy heels that I will show you as well.
 










This very sexy red dress I'm wearing is Kaithleen's exclusive at the 50 Shades Of Lust fair. It's called Metallic Shell Dress. It's a fitted mesh dress made exclusively for Maitreya's mesh body only.












The dress is available in 11 color options that can be purchased separately as shown below:












black, blue, magenta, gold, petrol












placid, plum, silver, violet and white.






The amazing heels I'm wearing is a new release from MODA Designs called Eliza Studded Heels. These shoes will feel Slink, Maitreya and Belleza High Feet. Just note, MODA does not provide the feet so be sure you own one of these feet systems before or after purchase.
The shoes comes packed with MODA's amazing 30 MODA-custom color hud and 4 metal options for the buckle and studs.








If you're looking for some couple poses, FMS Poses and Swirl Poses have both released a couple of really nice ones.
This one to the right, is from Swirl Poses and it's called, Rolling Stone. When you unpack this pose, it comes with a stool where the male will it and the female will stand behind him with her arms around his neck as you see in this photo. The pose is adjustable so you can make whatever adjustments you need.











The second couple pose is from FMS Poses. This is called Couple 25. This pose is adjustable and you can give your photos a great look with that someone special. I tried to make it look like Roman and I were dancing.







The eyey I'm wearing in this post are from Ikon's Triumph Eyes collection and the pretty blue color I'm wearing is called, blue. Each of the Triumph eye colors comes with a set of default eyes and mesh eyes and an FX HUD for the mesh eyes.
My skin is from Hush Skins and it's called Jasmine which is her latest release; the skin tone is called Honey. If you have a Catwa or Lelutka mesh head, the Jasmine line comes with head appliers you can purchase separately. If you own other Hush Skins, the Jasmine Head Appliers should work with them beautifully.







The 50 Shades Of Lust fair ends on May 7th so if you want to pick up Kaithleen's dress, be sure to head over there as soon as you can. Also, please be sure to check out Kaithleen's, MODA Designs, Ikon, Hush Skins, Swirl Poses and FMS Poses both inworld and/or on Marketplace to see all that they have to offer.
Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


 
STYLE CREDITS for VIOLETTE

D R E S S
Kaithleen's - Metallic Shell Dress - Red *EXCLUSIVE @ 50 SHADES OF LUST*
Other important Kaithleen's store information:
Owner/Designer: (Kaithleen) Zlyskritek Resident

S H O E S
MODA Designs - Eliza Studded Heels & HUD *NEW RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Eonla

H A I R
Rezology - Angled Elegance
Owner/Designer: Selc

T A T T O O
Owner/Designer: Leti Hax

J E W E L R Y
*Set comes with choker, bracelets and earrings*
Owner/Deisgner: Belle Roussel

Meva - Rings Set - Silver
Owner/Designer: Mea Carnell

L I P   M A K E U P
Owner/Designer: Mea Carnell

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N   &   H E A   A P P L I E R
Hush Skins- Jasmine - Honey
Hush Skins - Head Appliers - Honey - Lelutka - Makeup 1
Owner/Designer: Hush Darkrose

B O D Y
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle

H E A D
Owner/Designer: Minnu Palen

E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Blue
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P O S E S   U S E D
Owners/Designers: Olivia Lalonde & Julliette Bade
 
FMS Poses - Couple 25 *NEW RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Fanfan Mills
 
Swirl Poses - Rolling Stone *NEW RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Raymond Diavolo
 
 
 
 
 
STYLE CREDITS for ROMAN
 
O U T F I T   &   S H O E S
Owner/Designer: EVK

H A I R
Owner/Designer: Rika Oyen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N
Owner/Designer: Luciayes Magic

B O D Y
Owner/Designer: Siddean Munro

E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Rustic
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P H O T O G R A P H Y   L O C A T I O N


No comments:

Post a Comment