Sunday, June 25, 2017

Look No. 463: I'm Just A Girl Who Loves Her Girly Things


Hello again my lovelies!

I wanted to do another vintage inspired post using a super cute romper from Kaithleen's and hair from Exile Hair. I also have a fantastic pair of wedges from G&D and a new applier from WoW Skins for LAQ's recently released Gaia Bento head.




The romper from Kaithleen's is called Fresh Romper. It was an exclusive at The Tropical Summer Fair that ended on the 16th and is now being sold at the main store. It's 100% original mesh and textures made to fit Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya, Slink Hourglass/Physique and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies. There are 15 color options and fatpack to choose from. Each color option and fatpack gives you two romper versions to choose from: solid and a floral pattern. Each color option comes packed with a 15-color HUD that will allow you to change the color of the ruffles and belt. The HUD will also allow you to choose between silver and gold for the zipper on the back of the romper. A demo is available for you to try on.

The hair I'm wearing is Exile Hair's exclusive at the current round of Collabor88 (closes on July 6th) called Be My Baby. There are 10 color packs and a fatpack to choose from. Each of the packs comes with a HUD to change the color of the hair band. As always, a demo is available at the event.




The wedges I'm wearing are from G&D called Jane. They are 100% original mesh and textures made to fit Belleza, Maitreya and Slink high mesh feet. They come packed with a color HUD that will give you a lot of mixing and matching options. You can find these cute shoes at the current round of Cosmopolitan that runs until July 1st. So head on over there and grab the demo. I'm sure you'll love them as much as I do.




The skin applier I'm wearing is WoW Skins' new applier for LAQ's Gaia Bento head. There are 6 skin tone options to choose from: Milk, Tan, Golden, Dark Tan, Bronze and Caffe. Each tone comes packed with the Bento applier and headless skins for classic bodies. Each applier comes with one dark brow, a no-brow and cleavage options. You can also purchase WoW Skins' Gaia Bento Shape that I'm using in this post. The shape is copy/modify but I do want to let you know that I did not modify the face/head in anyway so you can see it as it looks. I did modify the body to my preferred height and shape. If you need body appliers, you can pick those up separately at the main store.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!

Violette 




⊰♥⊱ M Y    S T Y L E    N O T E S ⊰♥⊱

O U T F I T 
Kaithleen's - Fresh Romper - Blue *NEW STORE RELEASE*


Where To Buy


Other important KAITHLEEN'S store information


Owner/Designer: (Kaithleen) Zlyskritek






T A T T O O
Carol G. Tattoo Wear - Yantra Tattoo - White


Where To Buy


Other important CAROL G. TATOO WEAR store information


Owner/Designer: Carolina Gaelyth






H A I R
Exile Hair - Be My Baby - Blondes HUD *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*


Important EXILE HAIR store information


Owner/Designer: Kavar Cleanslate






F O O T W E A R

G&D - Jane *EXCLUSIVE @ COSMOPOLITAN*


Important G&D store information


Owner/Designer: Diamanda Allen






B O D Y    U S E D
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v4.1
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle






M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D   U S E D
LAQ - Bento - Motion Capture - Gaia *NEW STORE RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Mallory Cowen






E Y E S    U S E D
Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Dew
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia






S K I N    A P P L I E R    &    S H A P E   U S E D
WoW Skins - Gaia Bento LAQ Shape *NEW STORE RELEASE*

WoW Skins - Gaia LAQ Bento Applier - Milk *NEW STORE RELEASE*


Where To Buy


Other important WoW SKINS store information


Owner/Designer: Sawsan SecretSpy






P O S E ( S )   U S E D
Le Poppycock - Cakewalk B - Forbidden Fruit & Apple Of Your Eye
Owner/Designers: Olivia Lalonde and Julliette Bade






H O M E    D E C O R    U S E D
{What Next} - Morning Tea Bedroom Collection
Owner/Designer: Winter Thorn

No comments:

Post a Comment