Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Look No. 459: Beneath The Skin


Hello again my lovelies!

Carol G. Tattoo Wear has released an AMAZING tattoo that I felt clothes would not do it justice. I am so in love with this tattoo because it's so unique and dramatic. I've actually seen a tattoo like this on one of my rl friends but on a much smaller scale. This unisex tattoo is called Illusion and you can find it at Bodyfy (closes June 24th). This is an appliers only tattoo for Belleza, Slink, Matreya Lara, TMP, Signature and Omega-compatible mesh bodies.




On my wrapped around my feet and calves is a new store release from KC Couture called Kiya Barefeet Jewels. It's designed to fit Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya, Slink Hourglass/Physique and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies. Kiya will only fit flat feet. It comes packed with an amazing color HUD that will give you tons of mixing and matching options. A demo is available.




The hair I'm wearing is from Phoenix Hair and it's called Carmen. It's an exclusive at Tropical Summer Fair that closes on June 18th. There are 10 color packs and a fatpack to choose from with each pack containing the special VIP Rainbow HUD for all you Phoenix Hair groupies. A demo is available.




My nail and toe appliers are from Dark Passions-Koffin Nails called Shattered Dreams. It's an exclusive at the Spotlight Event (closes on June 22nd). The appliers will work with Maitreya, Slink and Omega-compatible mesh/Bento hands. On each HUD there are 9 color options to choose from.

The skin applier I'm using in this post is a Designer Showcase (closes June 30th) exclusive from WoW Skins called Laura Catwa Bento Applier. There are 6 skin tone options to choose from: Milk, Tan, Bronze, Dark Tan, Golden and Caffe. Each skin tone comes with a dark brow and no brow options. I don't know if any body appliers are included but if they aren't, you can grab those at the main store. A demo is available at the event. Oh, I should also tell you that there is a shape that you can buy called Laura Bento Shape. I'm not using the shape in the photos above but I do have as photo of me wearing the shape so you can see what it looks like with the skin.

Finally, the shape that I'm wearing is from [West End] called Dae Shape. It's an exclusive at the current round of Cosmopolitan that ends on June 18th. This shape is made specifically for Catwa's Catya Bento head and it is copy/modify; however, I'm wearing the blogger's copy of the shape which is not modifiable so you can see how the shape is supposed to look. Oh and for all you Game of Thrones devotees...this shape is a Game of Thrones Daenarys Look-alike. A demo is available.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette




⊰♥⊱ M Y    S T Y L E    N O T E S ⊰♥⊱

T A T T O O
Carol G. Tattoo Wear - Illusions Tattoo *EXCLUSIVE @ BODYFY*


Important CAROL G. TATTOO WEAR store information


Owner/Designer: Carolina Gaelyth






H A I R 
Phoenix Hair - Carmen Hair - Ombre & Roots HUD *EXCLUSIVE @ TROPICAL SUMMER FAIR*


Important PHOENIX HAIR store information


Owners/Designers: Lilly Herberg and xXRyvenXx Resident






♥ F O O T W E A R 
KC Couture - Kiya Barefeet Jewels *NEW STORE RELEASE*




Where To Buy


Other important KC COUTURE store information


Owner/Designer: Klari55a






♥ N A I L / T O E    A P P L I E R 
Dark Passions-Koffin Nails - Shattered Dreams *EXCLUSIVE @ SPOTLIGHT EVENT*




Important DARK PASSIONS-KOFFIN NAILS store information


Owner/Designer: Bcreative Wilde






♥ B O D Y    U S E D 
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v4.1
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle






♥ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D 
Catwa - Bento Head "Catya" v1.14 [Old Rig]
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip






♥ S H A P E    U S E D 
[West End] - Dae Shape (Catwa Catya Bento) *EXCLUSIVE @ COSMOPOLITAN*


Important [WEST END] store information


Owners/Designers: Beloved Ruby, Chezzy Slade and Tawny Dinzeo






♥ S K I N    A P P L I E R    U S E D 
WoW Skins - Laura Catwa Bento Applier - Milk *EXCLUSIVE @ DESIGNER SHOWCASE*


Laura Catwa Bento Applier with Laura Bento Shape

Important WoW SKINS store information


Owner/Designer: Sawsan SecretSpy






♥ P O S E ( S )    U S E D 
Zipi Poses - Solitude

Zipi Poses - Shyness
Owner/Designer: Illargi Dover






♥ L I G H T I N G 
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet

No comments:

Post a Comment