Friday, April 15, 2016

Look No. 290: Cinnamon Girl

I wanna live
With a cinnamon girl
I could be happy
The rest of my life
With a cinnamon girl
~ Neil Young ~
 
 
Hello again my lovelies!


About a week or so ago, I announced on the Violette's Closet Facebook page that I joined the blogging team for the amazing skin designer, Lumae. I am so, so, so excited to be blogging Lumae skins because they are so beautiful and one of my favorite skins on the grid. In this post, I'll be showing you one of her gorgeous fantasy skins that is one of her exclusives at this month's We Love Role-Play.










This beautiful skin I'm wearing is from Lumae's beautiful Eirtae Fantasy skin line and the skin tone is called Oxide.

What I love about Lumae's skins is when you purchase it, it comes loaded with all the appliers for the popular bodies and heads: Maitreya Lara, Belleza Mesh Body, Slink Physique & Hourglass, AMD Bump, TMP, Omega, Lelutka mesh heads, Slink Visage, Catwa's Jessica/Ann/Gwen, Logo's Alex/Chloe/Sadie and TMP Head.







This skin also comes with other appliers for Omega Petite Body; mouth appliers for some of the more popular mouths like Loud Mouth, Nyam Nyam, Sweet Lips and Soul Kissers; Soul Ears and Bentbox Ears

This skin also comes with 3 brow options: no brow, white brow and black/dark brown brow; and two shapes: Average (5'10') and Curves (5'10") and cleavage options for both classic and mesh bodies.

As you can see this skin is fully loaded and is discounted at We Love Role-Play at 50% off it's normal price.











In this post, I'm wearing eyes from Ikon's Odyssey Eyes Collection. The specific color I'm wearing is called Quicksilver. All of the Odyssey Eyes colors comes packed with both default and mesh eyes in 5 sizes each. It also has a HUD where you can add special effects like bright and glow.











We Love Role-Play runs until the April 30th so be sure to head over there and check out Lumae's exclusives and much, much more before it all goes away.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS
 
S K I N
Lumae - Eirae Fantasy - Oxide *EXCLUSIVE @ WE LOVE ROLE-PLAY*
*This is a FULL skin skin; read above for details*
Other Important Lumae store information
Owner/Designer: Lumiya Rae
 
V E S T   &   L O I N C L O T H
Moon Elixir - Valkyrie - Snow *EXCLUSIVE @ WE LOVE ROLE-PLAY*
*The snow color is actually a white but the windlight I used for my photos discolored it to this light beige color*
Owner/Designer: ElixirBlack
 
B O D Y C H A I N
Moon Elixir - Valkyrie - Bodychain - Silver *EXCLUSIVE @ WE LOVE ROLE-PLAY*
*Comes packed with both silver and gold options*
Owner/Designer: ElixirBlack
 
L E G   W A R M E R S
Moon Elixir - Valkyrie - Lef Warmers - Snow *EXCLUSIVE @ WE LOVE ROLE-PLAY*
*The snow color is actually a white but the windlight I used for my photos discolored it to this light beige color.*

Owner/Designer: ElixirBlack
 
H A I R
Tableau Vivant - Limbo Hair - Blacks & Whites *EXCLUSIVE @ WE LOVE ROLE-PLAY*
Owner/Designer: M4ri1yn Magic
 
T A T T O O
Owner/Designer: Leti Hax
 
B O D Y
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle
 
H E A D
Owner/Designer: Minnu Palen
 
E Y E S
Ikon- Odyssey Eyes - Quicksilver
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
P O S E S   U S E D
PosESioN - Soleil - Poses #6, 9 & 10
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
P H O T O G R A P H Y   L O C A T I O N
 



No comments:

Post a Comment