Saturday, April 23, 2016

Look No. 293: Calling All Angels

You are my angel
Come from way above
To bring me love
Her eyes
She's on the dark side
Neutralize
Every man in sight
To love you, love you, love you...
~ Massive Attack ~
 
 
Hello again my lovelies!
 
In this post, I'm back with more Dark Side event exclusives from Lushish Catz and Verocity. I also have a beautiful new release from MODA Designs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The beautiful lingerie I'm wearing is a 2nd Dark Side event exclusive from Lushish Catz. This one is called Bella Angel.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This lingerie comes packed with clothing layers for classic bodies and mesh body appliers for The Mesh Project, Lola's Tango, Phat Azz, Omega, Slink Physique & Hourglass, Maitreya Lara and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya. It also comes packed with the gorgeous wings and necklace I'm wearing and a lacey, flowing skirt.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The other Dark Side event exclusive are poses by Verocity called Georgina. It is a 6-pose set for women. I'm using 2 of the poses from this set in the photo above (the one with the unicorns in it) and to the right.
 
 
 
 
 
The beautiful heels I'm wearing is a new release from MODA Designs called Geneva Bow Platforms.
 
These heels can be worn with Slink, Maitreya and Belleza High Feet. Please make sure you have one of these feet systems before or after purchase because MODA does not provide the feet.
 
As always, these pretty heels comes with MODA's amazing color HUD that will give you loads of mixing and matching options with 30 MODA-custom colors, on three faces, to choose from.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The eyes I'm using in this post are from Ikon's Triumph Eyes collection. The deep beautiful deep green color I'm wearing is called Forest.
 
My skin is from Hush Skins' latest release called Jasmine. The skin tone is called Vanilla.
 
The Jasmine skin line also has mesh head appliers, that are sold separately, for both Catwa and Lelutka mesh heads. You can also purchase mesh lead lipstick in several different shades.
 
 
 
 
 
 

The Dark Side event is open until April 30th so you have a week to check out all the event exclusives from all the fantastic designers participating in that event.
 
Please be sure to check out Lushish Catz, MODA Designs, Ikon and Hush Skins both inworld and on Marketplace to see all that they have to offer. Also, if you have space in your groups, please consider joining their VIP groups so you can take advantage of group gifts/offers and to be the first to know of all their new releases and event exclusives.
 
Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette
 
 
STYLE CREDITS
 
L I N G E R I E
Lushish Catz - Bella Angel *EXCLUSIVE @ DARK SIDE*
*Wings and necklace are included*
Other important Lushish Catz store information:
 Owner/Designer: Kayshla Aristocrat
 
S H O E S
MODA Designs - Geneva Bow Platforms & HUD *NEW RELEASE*
*For Slink, Maitreya and Belleza High Feet; feet are not included*
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Facebook / Flickr
Owner/Designer: Eonla

H A I R
D!va Hair - Lynn - Catseye
Owner/Designer: Marisa Kira

B R A C E L E T S
Chop Zuey - Pagoda Bracelet
*I copied the bracelet so I could have one for each wrist*
Owner/Designer: Belle Roussel

EYE MAKEUP
MUA - Goddess - Mushroom *EXCLUSIVE @ DARK SIDE*
*For classic heads and Lelutka/Catwa/TMP mesh heads*
Owner/Designer: Shanty Bookmite

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N   /   H E A D   A P P L I E R   /   L I P   A P P L I E R
Hush Skins - Jasmine - Vanilla

Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Vanilla
*For Catwa and Lelutka mesh heads only*

Hush Skins - Lip Appliers - Peach Please
Inworld Store / Marketplace
Owner/Designer: Hush Darkrose

B O D Y
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara V3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle

H E A D
Lelutka - Mesh Head Stella
Owner/Designer: Minnu Palen

E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Forest
Inworld Store / Marketplace
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P O S E S   U S E D
Verocity - Georgina Pose Set *EXCLUSIVE @ DARK SIDE*
*This is a 6-pose set*
Owner/Designer: Windie Melody

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P H O T O G R A P H Y   L O C A T I O N
Lost Unicorn, Faerie Tale

 


No comments:

Post a Comment