Saturday, April 9, 2016

Look No. 287: In The Garden of Good and Evil

The line between good and evil is permeable
And almost anyone can be induced to cross it
When pressured by situational forces.
~ Philip Zimbardo ~


Hello again my lovelies!

I'm sorry about disappearing for a week but I moved in RL and had no internet for a week but I'm finally back and boy do I have a packed post for you.

An Evil Bunny Productions shopping event called Dark Side opens today at Noon SLT. This event will feature over 80 of Second Life's best designers and every single one of them will have an exclusive design that will only be available at the event and a gift you can pick up for only 10 Lindens. If you are a gacha fanatic, a gacha fair will also be onsite as well.











The first Dark Side event item I want to show you is the gorgeous Corset Gown from Culco. I know what you're thinking....it doesn't look very dark. Well, each of the designers have chosen to be either on the good or evil side. Culco has chosen the good side.












This dress comes packed with a total of 13 sizes: 5 standard mesh, 5 fitted mesh, 1 fitted mesh for the Belleza mesh body, 1 fitted mesh for Slink Physique and 1 fitted mesh for Maitreya's mesh body.








The second exclusive I want to show you from the Dark Side event are the nail and lip color I'm wearing. They are both by Livia.

The nail & toe color is called Deep Wave Nails and it comes packed with appliers for Maitreya, Slink and Omega giving you a choice of six color combinations. This is Livia's 10L gift at the Dark Side event.

The lip color is called Deep Crush Lipstick. It comes packed with tattoo layers for classic heads and appliers for Lelutka, Loud Mouth, Omega and Sweetlips. This is 1 of the 2 Dark Side event exclusives.



In this photo I show you the color huds for the Deep Wave Nails and Deep Crush Lipstick. 

The other exclusive that Livia is offering is a set of eye shadows called Deep Crush Eyeshadow. I wanted to wear one of the colors but SL was not cooperating with me. So, I've opted to show you the color HUD for the eyeshadows in this photo as well. It comes packed with tattoo layers for classic heads and mesh head appliers for Lelutka, Catwa and Omega.




The Dark Side event opens today at Noon and runs until April 30th. Be sure to give yourself plenty of time to run around and check out all the amazing designers and their offerings.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS
 
D R E S S
Culco - Corset Gown - Nude *EXCLUSIVE @ DARK SIDE*
Owner/Designer: Culco
 
S H O E S
Essenz - Monterrey - Sand *EXCLUSIVE @ THE PROJECT SE7EN*
Owner/Designer: Senzati0n Domenitzo
 
H A I R
Vanity Hair - Flow - Must Haves Pack *EXCLUSIVE @ THE PROJECT SE7EN*
Owner/Designer: Tabata Jewell
 
J E W E L R Y
Chop Zuey - Sweetness Earrings *SPECIAL FREE GIFT*
Owner/Designer: Belle Roussel
 
N A I L / T O E   C O L O R   &   L I P S T I C K
Livia - Deep Wave Nails *10L GIFT @ DARK SIDE*
 
Livia - Deep Crush Lipstick *EXCUSIVE @ DARK SIDE*
Owner/Designer: Ayanna Breen
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
S K I N   &   M E S H   H E A D   A P P L I E R
 
Hush Skins - Jasmine - Honey
 
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Honey
*Available for Catwa and Lelutka mesh head only*
Owner/Designer: Hush Darkrose
 
B O D Y
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle
 
H E A D
Owner/Designer: Minnu Palen
 
E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Coffee
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
P O S E S   U S E D
PosESioN - Adelin *EXCLUSIVE @ SWANK*
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
P H O T O G R A P H Y   L O C A T I O N
 

No comments:

Post a Comment