Monday, May 25, 2015

Look No. 98: Oh That Southern Charmie

"Charm is a glow within a woman that casts a most becoming light on others."
~ John Mason Brown ~



Hello again! Today I'm back to show you a beautiful dress from one of my newest sponsors, Prism Designs. If you aren't familiar with Prism's clothing, they make beautiful, colorful clothing; hence their motto "Adding color to your SL". A lot of their outfits have color/pattern huds...which, for those of you who read my blog regularly, know I love. I hope you love what they have to offer.

The dress I'm showing today, Charmie's Southern Summer, is a beautiful, body-hugging, knee-length dress with a low-cut neckline that will keep a man wondering what's underneath. It's a mesh dress available in 6 sizes and comes with a 4-color fabric HUD (as shown in the photographs below). For those of you with mesh bodies, I have tried this with my Maitreya and Slink bodies but there aren't quiet enough alpha cuts in the body to fit this dress. But if you're like me and don't mind going back and forth between your standard and mesh bodies, I highly recommend picking this dress up.

Be sure to pay a visit to Prism Design's main store in-world to see what other wonderful designs they have to offer and don't forget to join their VIP group.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette





 




Style Notes

DRESS: Prism Designs - Charmie's Southern Summer *NEW*
SHOES: N-Core - Endless *see notes below*
HAIR: Truth Hair - Felicity - Variety
NECKLACE & EARRINGS: Chop Zuey - Winter Solstice White Gold Set
BRACELET: Chop Zuey - Winter Solstice White Gold
RING: Chop Zuey - Winter Solstice White Gold
NAIL/TOE POLISH: Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - French Gloss
EYEBROWS: Nuuna's Tattoo Eyebrows #9
EYELASHES: Mon Cheri - Falsies Mesh Alpha Lashes w/HUD
SKIN: Sugarush - Debra - Bronze
EYES: Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Passion
EARS: Mandala - Simple Ears Hutuu (Unisex)
HANDS: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
FEET: Slink - AvEnhance Feet - High


Additional Notes
  1.  In the first photograph, I am wearing N-Core's Endless "Summer Colors" fatpack. In the three photographs after that, I am wearing N-Core's Endless in their regular colors fatpack.
  2. All the jewelry is sold separately with the exception of the necklace and earrings.















No comments:

Post a Comment