Saturday, May 30, 2015

It's All About The Shorts

"Fashion is instant language."
~ Miuccia Prada ~


Hello again! Today I'm back with a couple of awesome shorts outfits from Toxic Candy Couture. What I like about today's post is I have something for those of you who like the more Kawaii style and something for those of you who don't. Personally, I love both outfits and would wear both of them.

They are both available on Toxic Candy Couture's Marketplace store; however, if you purchase them from the main store, you will receive a discount.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


Look No. 109: Stanis Strapless Romper Shorts

For those of you who like/love Kawaii, you will love this mesh romper. It comes packaged with 5 sizes and a pretty black floppy hat. I am not wearing the hat in any of my photos because I don't really wear hats that don't come with hair. (I'm OCD and it bothers me when i see hair sticking out of hats and I have never been good at fixing that issue.) If you have a mesh body...yes, you should be able to wear it. In the photos below, I am wearing it with my Maitreya mesh body. The romper is available in 3 other color combinations and I have provided photos of those additional colors below.

If you like that sandals I'm wearing, they are also from Toxic Candy Couture. The are made for Slink flat feet only and available in several colors.







Other color options for the Stanis Strapless Romper Shorts available for purchase.

Fruty Mama Nail/Toe Polish Options

Style Notes

OUTFIT: Toxic Candy Couture - Stanis Strapless Romper Shorts Bei *NEW*
SHOES: Toxic Candy Couture - Kady Sandals Rose
HAIR: Truth Hair - Armelle - Light Blondes
NECKLACE: Maxi Gossamer - Wild Parisienne Pearl Collar
BRACELETS: Maxi Gossamer - Ritzy Shimmer Pearls V1
RINGS (both hands): Izzie's - Midi Rings
NOSE CHAIN: Kibitz - Tulip Nose Chain - Steel *See notes below*
NAIL POLISH: G o s h ! - Fingers & Toesies - Fruity Mama - No. 1
TOE POLISH: Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - High Gloss Pinks
EYEBROWS: Nuuna's - Tattoo Eyebrows - #9
EYELASHES: Mon Cheri - Falsies Mesh Alpha Lashes w/HUD
SKIN: Sugarush - Debra - Bronze
BODY & HANDS: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
EYES: Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Passion
FEET: Slink - AvEnhance Feet - Flat

Additional Notes:

The Kibitz nose chain is something I purchased at the We ♥ Roleplay event back in April. I don't think it's available to purchase as I couldn't find any store information for them in-world or on Marketplace.




Look No. 110: Rio Tank Top and Shorts

If the Stanis is not for you, maybe the Rio Tank Top and Shorts is more your style. It is a sexy two-piece mesh outfit that comes packaged with five sizes. With some clever maneuvering, it could fit your mesh body; I am wearing my Maitreya body in the photos below.







Rio I & II also available for purchase

Style Notes

OUTFIT: Toxic Candy Couture - Rio Tank Top & Shorts III *NEW*
SHOES: United Colors - Ornamental Slink Women Black Shoe *NEW @CSR*
HAIR: Truth Hair - Harley - Black & Whites
NECKLACE: Mandala - Milky Way Choker - Black Wind
BRACELETS: Mandala - Sinra 2 Bracelet Set - Samurai Black
EARRINGS: Mandala - Rinne Earrings - Glacier Silver
RINGS (both hands): Izzie's - Midi Rings
NAIL POLISH: G o s h ! - Fingers & Toesies - Fruity Mama - No. 3
TOE POLISH: Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - Rich Autumnal Tones
LIPSTICK: Mons - Savage Makeups - Lipstick Lucious 3 - Redfire
EYEBROWS: Nuuna's - Tattoo Eyebrows - #9
EYELASHES: Mon Cheri - Falsies Mesh Alpha Lashes w/HUD
SKIN: Sugarush - Debra - Bronze
BODY & HANDS: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
EARS: Mandala - Simple Ears Hutuu (Unisex)
EYES: Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Passion
FEET: Slink - AvEnhance Feet - High

No comments:

Post a Comment