Thursday, May 7, 2015

Look No. 77: I Am Immortal

"I am immortal, I'll never fade away.
I'm a legacy that lives beyond,
Far beyond the grave.

I am immortal, I'll never rest in peace.
And you're never gonna be...
Never gonna be...
Never be me."

~ Eve To Adam ~












Hello again! I'm back and with a completely different look for this post. This is the skin that I recently decided I would wear while doing my DJ gigs and some of my posts for Blasphemic. I just feel it fits the mood of Blasphemic's clothing line and very excited that I was given the go-ahead to use it because I am so in love with this skin.

Speaking of Blasphemic, today I am bring you some awesome newness from them. There are several of these sexy bodysuits to choose from and I chose to go with the Batman and Superman for this particular post but if you aren't into the superheroes you can go with the rock bands: Rammstein, Black Label Society, Pantera, Volbeat, Mortohead and Pantera. You can see the rock band sets on my Facebook page. The stockings are part of the outfit too. 

Each of the sets comes with appliers for: Maitreya, TMP, Physique, Belleza, Omega and layer version. The face and neck tattoos I'm wearing are also from Blasphemic. In fact, the face tattoo is Blasphemic's May group gift. So be sure to stop by Blasphemic's main store, join their group and pick up this month's group gift and all their wonderful new releases.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



Style Notes

OUTFITS: Blasphemic - Batman Set & Superman Set *NEW RELEASE*
SHOES: Supernatural - Lethal Boots - Black
HAIR: Olive - The Valena Hair - Hud 2
BRACELETS: Meva - Leather 3 Set
FACIAL PIERCINGS: Suicidal Unborn - Elyse Facial Piercings - Ink
NECK TATTOO: Blasphemic - Neck Tattoo #3
FACE TATTOO: Blasphemic - Face Tattoo #1 *May Group Gift*
NAIL/TOE POLISH: Infected - Energy Nail Polish - Ink
EYEBROWS: Nuuna's Tattoo Eyebrows #8
EYE MAKE UP: Blasphemic - Magic Eyeshadow
LIP MAKE UP: Kibitz - Sadness Lipstick - Grey
EYELASHES: Mon Cheri - Falsies Mesh Alpha Lashes w/HUD
EYES: Ikon - Promise Eyes - Oxidation
SKIN: Lumae - Adore - Priestess *See Note Below*
BODY: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
EARS: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears (Female)
HANDS: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
FEET: Slink - AvEnhance Feet - High


Additional Notes

The Lumae Adore skin was purchased on the last round of the We Love Roleplay event and I walked through their store to see if it is there but didn't see it. If you are interested in picking up this skin, I suggest you contact the owner or Lumae.

No comments:

Post a Comment