Saturday, June 20, 2015

Look No. 135: A Lazy Saturday

"Take a deep breath, and just enjoy your life."
~ Unknown ~


Hello again! Today I'm going to show you a new sexy crop top from Cay Panana called Gina. This top has and all-in-one hud with appliers for Lolas, Omega, Maitreya, Belleza and Slink Physique and a 12-color HUD. It also has a TMP installer as well. Just because you don't have a mesh body that does not mean you cannot wear this top as it has clothing layer for the system body. You can purchase this top on Cay Panana's Marketplace store but, if you join their group, you can purchase it from their main store at a discount.

The jewelry I'm wearing is by new newest sponsor Geek Chic Creations. The Feyaria Diamond Stomach Piercing is their newest release and the bracelets I'm wearing are called My Wrist Of Hearts. It comes with one bracelet for your right wrist but since it's copyable, I made a second copy for my left wrist. Be sure to check out Geek Chic Creation's Marketplace store and also visit their main store inworld.

On my feet is one of new foot jewelry from I'pitemé called the Oceanside Foot Jewelry. It's made of rope that snakes sexily up to the top of your ankles and adorned with beautiful stones on the tops of your feet. It is 100 percent mesh and comes with a color HUD allowing you to change color of the rope (20 colors) and stones (20 colors). This is made for Slink High Feet only. Please try the demo prior to purchase to make sure it is exactly what you need and to ensure a great fit. You can pick this up at I'pitemé's Marketplace store but if you join the VIP group, you can pick it up at I'pitemé's main store at a discount.

The the beautiful skin I'm wearing is from Sugarush. It's called Lila and it's their new group gift. Appliers for Maitreya and Lena mesh bodies can be purchased at Sugarush's Marketplace store or in-world at their main store.

Finally, I need to mention one last item...my eyes. As in every post, I am wearing eyes by Ikon. The particular ones I'm wearing are the new Odyssey Eyes which are being sold exclusively at The Mens Dept until June 30th.  They are available in 49 colors (see color chart below) and come packaged with both mesh and regular eyes and a HUD that allows  you to choose from regular or dark sclera (eye whites) textures and add fun FX like Glow, Full Bright and Flip. They will move to Ikon's main store on July 1st.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette









Style Notes

TOP
Cay Panana - Crop Top Gina *NEW RELEASE*

SKIRT
Blueberry - Letia Ripped Skirts - Ice *NEW RELEASE*

HAIR
Exile - Full of Grace - Blondes *NEW RELEASE at COLLABOR88*

JEWELRY
Geek Chic Creations - Feyaria Diamond Stomach Piercings *NEW RELEASE*

Geek Chic Creations - My Wrist of Hearts *NEW RELEASE*

I'pitemé - Oceanside Foot Jewelry *NEW RELEASE*

NAIL/TOE POLISH
Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - High Gloss Pink

EYEBROWS
Nuuna's - Tattoo Eyebrows - #9

EYELASHES
Mon Cheri - Falsies Mesh Alpha Lashes w/HUD

SKIN
Sugarush - Lila - Apricot - 06 - Eyebrow B *NEW GROUP GIFT*

BODY
Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body

EARS
Mandala - Simple Ears Hutuu (Unisex)

EYES
Ikon - Odyssey Eyes - Apex *NEW RELEASE at THE MENS DEPT until 6/30/15*

HANDS
Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1

FEET
Slink - AvEnhance Feet - High


No comments:

Post a Comment