Friday, June 12, 2015

Look No. 127: Say "Yes" To The Dress

"What is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it."
~ Yves Saint Laurent ~


Hello again! Today I want to show you a really fabulous dress by Prism Designs. The Kathryn Kilt Dress is a mesh mini dress that comes packaged with five standard mesh sizes and a fabric HUD that will give you a total of four gorgeous, colorful dresses (all show below). The dress isn't made for mesh bodies but I am wearing mine with my Maitreya mesh body. I did find there aren't enough alpha cuts on the top portion of the back so some skin will show through; however, I found if I wear it with long hair, it does cover it. But the dress is best worn with the default body using the alpha supplied with the dress.

Until next time...happy shopping!
♥ Violette ♥








Style Notes

DRESS
Prism Designs - Kathryn Kilt Dress *NEW*

SHOES
N-Core - Endless

HAIR
Entwined - Ivy *JUNE GROUP GIFT*

NECKLACE, BRACELETS & RING
Lazuri - Classic Pearl Set *FREE ON MARKETPLACE*

NAIL/TOE POLISH
Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - French Gloss

EYEBROWS

Nuuna's - Tattoo Eyebrows - #9

EYELASHES

Mon Cheri - Falsies Mesh Alpha Lashes w/HUD

SKIN

Sugarush - Mabel - Bronze - 02 - Eyebrow NB *NEW*

BODY

Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body

EYES

Ikon - Sovereign Eyes -Evening

HANDS

Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1

FEET

Slink - AvEnhance Feet - High

No comments:

Post a Comment