Friday, July 4, 2014

American Pride


"And I'm proud to be an American where as least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me
And I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land God bless the USA"



Happy birthday America! Here is a sexy dress you can wear to celebrate by ::Poised::. It has appliers for Phat/Cute Azz but, it can be worn without.

Until next time...happy shopping!

~*~Violette~*~


Style Notes

~*~ WHAT I'M WEARING ~*~
TOP/VEST & PANTS: ::Poised:: - 4th of July Special Cutitout Dress
SHOES: ModaPincess Sling Back Heels
BRACELET, EARRINGS & CHOKER: Chop Zuey - From the Spangles Bangles & Fireworks Outfit
BELLY PIERCING: !NfiNiTy - Belly Piercing Forever "Red"
HAIR: Truth - Blythe - Colours Pack
LIPSTICK: MONS / Makeups - Lucious Lipgloss2
EYEBROWS: Nuuna - Tattoo Eyebrows - #9

~*~ BODY ATTACHMENTS ~*~
HANDS: Slink - Elegant 1
FEET:  Slink - High
BUTT: Luck Inc. - Cute Azz


No comments:

Post a Comment