Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Look No. 380: I Used To Be Snow White...But I Drifted


Hello again my lovelies!

In this post I have some fabulous exclusives from Whore Couture Fair 6-Back To School (ends October 1) anyBODY (ends September 30th) and Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly (ends October 1st) events from Delirium Style, Identity Body Shop and WoW Skins. I also have another fabulous accessory from FormaNails and a beautiful set of eyes from Ikon. I hope you enjoy this post.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



.....::::: M I N I    D R E S S    &    L E G G I N G S :::::.....
Delirium Style - T-Shirt Mini Dress *EXCLUSIVE @ WHORE COUTURE*
**Fits Maitreya Lara, Belleza and Slink mesh bodies only • Color/texture HUD shown below is included • Demo is available**



Delirium Style - Sport Stockings/Leggings *EXCLUSIVE @ WHORE COUTURE*
**Omega applier only • 12 different colored stripes • Each color comes with 2 versions: leggings w/stockings (what I'm wearing) and stockings only • Demo is available**
 
Other important Delirium Style store information:

Owner/Designer: Christel Morane


.....::::: H A I R :::::.....
Doe - Puddin' - Candy HUD
Owner/Designer:  Helyanwe Vindaloo


.....::::: B O O T S :::::.....
Souled Out Clothing - My Favorite Goth Boots
Owner/Designer: AngelsEcho Axelbrad


.....::::: B O D Y :::::.....
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle 



.....::::: E A R R I N G S :::::.....
Random Matter - Castiel Earrings
Owner/Designer: Nikohl Hax


.....::::: R I N G S :::::.....
FormaNails - Rings Simple - Black - Slink Casual
**Available for Slink Elegant (NOT Elegant 1), Maitreya and Casual hands • Available in silver and gold**


Owner/Designer: Ivi Bing


.....::::: T A T T O O :::::.....
Identity Body Shop - Deep Within 5 *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*
**This is strictly a wrist/hand tattoo • Tattoo layers for classic bodies/hands • Mesh body/hand appliers for TMP, Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, WoWMeh and Omega • Comes with 2 shades: fresh and faded**

Other important Identity Body Shop store information:
 
Owner/Designer: Melissa Hindrabar
 
 Brought to you by Flair For Events
 
 
.....::::: M E S H    H E A D :::::.....
LAQ - Trinity Mesh Head v1.5
Owner/Designer: Mallory Cowen 
 
 
.....::::: E Y E S :::::.....
Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Dew
**Comes packed with system and mesh eyes in 5 sizes and an FX HUD for the mesh eyes that allows you to size, move, position, flip, brighten and add glow effects** 


Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia


.....::::: B O D Y / H E A D    A P P L I E R :::::.....
WoW Skins - Roberta LAQ Omega Applier - Milk  *EXCLUSIVE @ MBA BI-MONTHLY*
**Available in 6 skin tone variations • Comes with appliers for Maitreya Lara mesh body and Slink Hands/Feet * 3 eyebrow options**
 
Other important WoW Skins store information:
 
 Owner/Designer: Sawsan SecretSpy


.....::::: P O S E S    U S E D :::::.....
Le Poppycock - I'm Very Corny, I'll Admit
**Used in cover photograph**
 
Le Poppycock - Artistry
**Used in 2nd photograph**

Le Poppycock - Devil Inside
**Used in 3rd Photograph**

Owner/Designer: Julliette Bade and Olivia Lalonde


.....::::: L I G H T I N G :::::.....
LUMIPro 2016
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet
 
 
.....::::: P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N :::::.....

No comments:

Post a Comment