Sunday, July 31, 2016

Look No. 349: He Said "Go To Hell!" So I Put On My Best Red Dress


Hello again my lovelies!

I'm back with a really fabulous dress from Kaithleen's that was an exclusive at the last round of Mesh Body Addicts - Bi Monthly that ended on July 29th; however, don't fear, it will be released in the main stores shortly.  I also have a fab pair of heels from Glamistry. I have paired both of these with a recently released Catwa applier from WoW Skins.

Finally, today is the last day of this year's Hair Fair and I have No.Match's exclusives for that event to show you. Also, it's Bandana Day at the Hair Fair. To find out more about this event at the fair, please visit the Hair Fair Website. Remember, 100% of all bandana's sold, goes directly to a wonderful charity, Wigs For Kids. I would like to extend a very special and BIG thank you to N0.Match, owner and designer of No.Match, for allowing me to blog his exclusives for Hair Fair.

Please be sure you check out Kaithleen's, Glamistry, WoW Skins and all my other fantastic sponsors both inworld and on Marketplace because I'm sure you will find something that will be perfect just for you.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



D R E S S
Kaithleen's - Tied Dress - Red *NEW RELEASE*
**100% original mesh • Available in 8 colors sold separately or in a fatpack • Made to fit Slink Physique, Slink Hourglass, Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies**


Owner/Designer: (Kaithleen) Zlyskritek


B O D Y
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle


J E W E L R Y
Earthstones - Anara Collection - Treasure Pack
Owner/Designer: Abraxxa Anatine




S H O E S
Glamistry - Zinnia Heels - Red
**Available in 12 colors sold separately or in a fatpack • Made to fit Slink, Maitreya and Belleza High Feet**


Owner/Designer: Glamistry



M E S H    H E A D    A P P L I E R
WoW Skins - Alice - Tan *NEW RELEASE*
**Comes packed with 3 brow options and a no brow option • Mesh body applier for Maitreya Lara and appliers for Slink Hands and Feet are also included • Available in 6 skintones ranging from light to dark tones**


Owner/Designer: Sawsan SecretSpy


E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Evening
**Comes packed with both system and mesh eyes in 5 sizes and an FX HUD for the mesh eyes**


Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia


H A I R
No.Match - No_Manhattan *EXCLUSIVE @ HAIR FAIR 2016*
**This hair comes packed with a version for men**
Owner/Designer: N0.Match


Other No.Match Hair Fair exclusives:






Exclusive Hair Fair Gift:



P O S E S    U S E D

All poses by Le Poppycock
Owners/Designers: Olivia Lalonde and Julliette Bade


L I G H T I N G
Owner/Creator: Stefan Buscaylet


P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N

No comments:

Post a Comment