Saturday, July 16, 2016

Look No. 342: Crazy ~ Sexy ~ Cool


Hello again my lovelies!

Hair Fair 2016 (open until July 31st) is officially open!! I get so excited about this event because out of all the shopping events around the grid, the Hair Fair is my absolute favorite. Why? One, just about every hair designer participates in this event and because of that I get to discover new and amazing hair designers that I wouldn't know about if it weren't for this event. Two, it benefits an AMAZING cause that I donate a lot of money too in rl every year, Wigs for Kids. A percentage of every color pack and fatpack sold goes to this wonderful cause so I hope that you will all spend loads and loads of money at the Hair Fair because there are many children out there who need it.

With all that being said, I have a Hair Fair exclusives from Tableau Vivant that I'll be showing you and they are amazing as always. I also have an anyBODY (now open until July 31st) exclusive from Glitzz, a fabulous pair of boots from MODA Designs and some really fun nail appliers from [ S H O C K ] Factory to show you as well.

Please be sure to check out the Hair Fair and anyBODY between now and July 31st. Both events have some fabulous items to offer each and everyone of you from many awesome designers. Also, please check out Glitzz, MODA Designs, [ S H O C K ] Factory and all my other blog sponsors (listed to the right of the page) both inworld and on Marketplace because they are amazing and they all have fabulous items for you.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



D R E S S
Glitzz - Meredit Latex Dress - Black *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*
**Fitmesh made exclusively for Slink Physique and Slink Hourglass only (please try on demo prior to purchase) • Available in 4 beautiful colors (black, blue, pink and red) sold individually or in a fatpack**

Important Glitzz store information:

Owners/Designers: Lissa Bohm & Kallyel Rhiadra


J E W E L R Y
RealEvil Industries - ReVoX Avo Set RLV *Mesh* Unisex (**ReVoX Collection**)
Owner/Designer: Crashnoww


S K I N / B O D Y    A P P L I E R ,    H E A D    A P P L I E R    &    L I P S    A P P L I E R
Hush Skins - Amber II - Chai

Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Chai
**For LeLutka, Catwa and Omega mesh heads only**

Hush Skins - Lips Applier -ForbiddenApple
**For LeLutka, Catwa and Omega mesh head only**


Owner/Designer: Hush Darkrose


B O D Y
Slink - Physique Hourglass
Owner/Designer: Siddean Munro



B O O T S
MODA Designs - Akasha Platform Boots - Leather *NEW RELEASE*
**Made to fit Slink Physique, Slink Hourglass and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies/feet (bodies and feet are NOT included) • Comes packed with a color HUD shown below**



Owner/Designer: Eonla



N A I L / T O E    A P P L I E R S
[ S H O C K ] Factory - Slink PopArt Nails *NEW RELEASE*
**For Slink Hands and Feet only (hands and feet are NOT provided) • Comes packed with the color HUD shown below**



Owner/Designer: Ilary



H E A D
LeLutka - Mesh Head "Leda"
Owner/Designer: JadenArt


E Y E S
Ikon - Odyssey Eyes - Black
**Comes packed with both system and default eyes in 5 sizes**


Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia


H A I R
Tableau Vivant - Carrie - Basics *EXCLUSIVE @ HAIR FAIR 2016*


Other Tableau Vivant Hair Fair 2016 exclusives:


**The hair on the left is called Charlotte and the hair on the right is called Miranda**

I'd like to extend a big and special thank you to M4ri1yn Magic, owner/designer of Tableau Vivant, for sponsoring my blog during Hair Fair 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment