Monday, July 6, 2015

Look No. 156: Monochromatic

Fashion is not necessarily about labels.
It's not about brands.
It's about something else
that comes from within you.
~ Ralph Lauren ~


Hello again! The monthly event, My Sister's Place, has just opened and I'pitemé is one of the amazing designers showing there. My Sister's Place features accessories and fashion for mesh bodies. This post features a couple items that I'pitemé will be featuring at the event. The clothing items in this post are for mesh bodies only. If you like what you see, be sure to spend a few hours at My Sister's Place which will end near the end of the month. If you would like to see more clothes from I'pitemé, you can visit I'pitemé's Marketplace store or the main store in Second Life. Also, don't forget that every Saturday night, I'pitemé sponsors a themed event at Zocalo Music Club from 6PM-8PM SLT. The winner of the theme wins 2 250 Linden gift cards to spend at I'pitemé's main store.

Also, in my last post I featured a gorgeous pair of heels by Soul Emporium called Paige Heels. These shoes are for Slink High feet and they come packaged with two pairs of shoes...Leather and PVC variants. They  and come packaged with a 35-option mix and match HUD for both variants. They are also Materials enabled. These shoes are available for purchase in-world at Soul Emporium's main store or on their Marketplace store.

Until next time...happy shopping!












Style Notes

PANTS
I'pitemé - Club High Waist Leggings *EXCLUSIVE at MY SISTER'S PLACE*

TOP
I'pitemé - Julie Cropped Top Darks *EXCLUSIVE at MY SISTER'S PLACE*

SHOES
Soul Emporium - Paige Heels *NEW RELEASE*

HAIR
Exile - Under The Sun - Wild Fusion 2

NECKLACE
Mandala - Sinra Necklace & Earrings - Pink

BRACELETS
Mandala - Takara Bangle & Nail & Rings - Pink

NAIL/TOE POLISH
Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - High Gloss Purple

LIP MAKEUP
Mons - Makeups - Lucious Lipgloss 2 - Fierce Purple

EYEBROWS
Nuuna's - Tattoo Eyebrows - #9

EYELASHES
Mon Cheri - Falsies Mesh Alpha Lashes w/HUD

SKIN
Sugarush - Edda - Medium - 02 - Eyebrow NB

BODY
Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body

EYES
Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Passion

HANDS
Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1

FEET
Slink - AvEnhance Feet -High

No comments:

Post a Comment