Thursday, January 5, 2017

Look No. 366: Tale Of The Flopsy Bunnies


Hello again my lovelies!

The Chapter Four (closes January 21st) has opened it's first round for 2017 and I have an exclusive from .Salt. I also have another great shape for Lelutka's Simone 2.0 Bento head from Delirium Style. I hope you like what I have to show you.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



.....::::: D R E S S :::::.....
.Salt - Ella - Bottle *EXCLUSIVE @ THE CHAPTER FOUR*
100% original mesh and textures made to fit Maitreya Lara mesh body only • The coat is not removeable • The dress is somewhat see-thru • The dress texture and colors can be changed using the HUD shown below • This dress is sold 2 colors for one price so please see photo below for the 5 pairing options • Demo is available



Important .SALT store information

Owner/Designer: Marietheres
.....::::: H A I R :::::.....
Doe - Sugar - Blondes *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*
Owner/Designer: Helyanwe Vindaloo


.....::::: S H O E S :::::.....
fri.day - Sugar Platforms - Cloud *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*
Owner/Designer: Darling Monday


.....::::: J E W E L R Y :::::.....
Kibitz - Enzi Bracelet Cuffs - Gold
Kibitz - Heart Collar - Gold
Owner/Designer: Kathya Szczepanski



.....::::: M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D :::::.....
Lelutka - Bento Head Simone 2.0
Owner/Designer: Minnu Palen, Thora Charon and JadenArt


.....::::: S H A P E    U S E D :::::.....
Delirium Style - Frida Lelutka Bento Head Shape *NEW STORE RELEASE*
This shape is copy/modifiable • I did not change the head or face so you could see it in it's original form but I did modify my body to my preferred body shape


Owner/Designer: Christel Morane
.....::::: E Y E S :::::.....
Ikon - Sovereign Eyes - Moor
Each of the eye colors (see chart below) comes packed with both system and mesh eyes in 5 sizes and an FX HUD for the mesh eyes



Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia

 .....::::: M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    A P P L I E R    U S E D :::::.....
Glam Affair - Georgie - Jamaica *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*
Owner/Designer: Aida Ewing


.....::::: P O S E S    U S E D :::::.....
EverGlow Poses - Soft Poses - Poses 6 and 7
Owner/Designer: Fanny Willis


.....::::: L I G H T I N G :::::.....
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet


.....::::: P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N :::::.....

No comments:

Post a Comment