Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Look No. 375: Let's Get Physical


Hello again my lovelies!

If you're big into casual wear, then you might like this outfit I'm wearing by MODA Designs. It comes packed with not only the outfit I'm wearing but also the platform sneakers, the hand weights I'm holding and an exercise HUD. The exercise HUD is freaking amaze balls! The exercise poses I'm using are just a couple of the animations from the HUD. You can do sit ups, hand weight exercises, push ups, stretches and squats...all really well done. Not only do you get an exercise HUD but you get 3 color/texture HUDs for the sneakers, the outfit and the hand weights. This outfit will fit Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique/Hourglass and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya. The sneakers will fit Maitreya, Slink, Belleza flat feet. The hand weights work great with Slink's Bag hands. I had a lot of fun with this outfit and I'm sure you will too.

The head/body applier I'm using is from Egozy. It's specifically for Catwa head and works great with both Catwa's mesh and Bento heads. It's available in 4 skin tones ranging from mid to dark tones. It comes packed with 5 eyebrow color options and a no brow option; appliers for Slink, Maitreya Lara, Belleza, TMP and Omega-compatible mesh bodies/hands/feet; 9 eye shadow options and 6 lipstick options. A demo is available for you to try.

Once again, I'm using a new Catwa Bento shape from Delirium Style and I just love it. It is copy/modifiable. Please note that I did not modify the face or head in anyway so you could see it in it's natural state but I did modify my body to my preferred slider numbers.

As you know, the theme of the current round of Collabor88 is Chic Gym. So, I did a little shopping and I'll be showing you those items as well.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



.....::::: O U T F I T :::::.....
MODA Designs - Fonda Outfit & HUDS *NEW STORE RELEASE*







Owner/Designer: Eonla
 
 
.....::::: B O D Y    U S E D :::::.....
Slink - Physique Hourglass v2.02
Owner/Designer: Siddean Munro



.....::::: H A I R :::::.....
Monso - My Hair - Jeonso - Black & White *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*
Owner/Designer: Morphine Janick


.....::::: A C C E S S O R I E S :::::.....
Astralia - Yoga Arm Phone *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*
Astralia - Yoga Earphones *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*
Owner/Designer: Astralia


.....::::: M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D :::::.....
Catwa - Catya v1.6
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip


.....::::: S H A P E    U S E D :::::.....
Delirium Style - Daniella Catwa Bento Shape *NEW STORE RELEASE*


Owner/Designer: Christel Morane
 
 
.....::::: M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    A P P L I E R    U S E D :::::.....
Egozy - Teyona Catwa Applier - Coffee
 
 
Owners/Designers: Ritamya Miles & Nicole Button
 
 
.....::::: H O M E    D E C O R :::::.....
Cheeky Pea - Divya Yoga Mat - Purple
Owner/Designer: Isla Gealach
 
 
.....::::: B A C K G R O U N D    U S E D :::::.....
Purple Poses - SportTime *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*
Owner/Designer: Audrey Guter
 
 
.....::::: L I G H T I N G :::::.....
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet


.....::::: P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N :::::.....
The Photography Studios at Violette's Closet
 

No comments:

Post a Comment