Sunday, January 22, 2017

Look No. 378: The Last Woman He'd Ever Love...


Hello again my lovelies!

I know, I know...I have a sick sense of humor but I saw this pose at Artis Poses and I couldn't resist buying it and using it. My apologies if this offends anyone. Now, on with this post!

There are only 10 days left of the anyBody event and I have a couple of exclusives from that event to show  you from [I<3F] & Co. and Go&See. Plus other great items from BF Clothing & Accessories, Dark Passions-Koffin Nails, Arabic Tattoos, Exile Hair, Glamistry, Rekt and Egozy.

The very sexy dress I'm wearing is [I<3F] & Co.'s exclusive at anyBody and it's called Dress Latex and Normal. It's 100% original mesh and textures made to fit Slink Hourglass and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies. It comes packed with a 4-color HUD in two versions: latex and normal (I'm wearing the "normal" in this post). If you think you have a great ass, I HIGHLY recommend this dress but make sure to try the demo prior to purchase.

The beautiful full body tattoo that I'm wearing is a new store release from Arabic Tattoos and it's called Mand and it's a unisex tattoo. It has a tattoo layer for classic bodies and appliers for Maitreya Lara, Belleza and Omega-compatible mesh bodies.

The heels I'm wearing is from Glamistry and it's called Hibiscus. It's not a new release but it's one of my personal favorites. I'm not saying this because I blog for Glamistry; I actually bought the fatpack of these shoes long before I joined the blogging team.  These heels are 100% orginal mesh and textures and is made to fit Belleza, Maitreya and Slink high feet. It's available in 12 great colors that you can buy separately or in a fatpack and there is a demo available for you to try on.

My hair is from Exile Hair and it's one of 2 exclusives at the current round of Collabor88. It's called Iron Maiden. You can choose from 10 separate color packs or purchase all colors in a Linden-saving fatpack. A demo is available.

The choker and anklet I'm wearing are both from BF Clothing & Accessories. The choker is called Ambra and it's currently an exclusive at the current round of Cosmopolitan (closes on January 30th). There are 4 metal options available for grabs: gold, light gold, silver and black. The anklet is called Royal Anklet and it can be found at The Project Se7en (closes on January 30th). There are 3 metal options to choose from: gold, light gold and silver.

Dark Passions-Koffin Nails is participating in Oh My Gacha! with some really great nail appliers. In my post of January16th, I showed  you one of the two rares so in this post I'm showing you one of the 8 commons. You have a choice to play (50L per play) for Omega/Slink appliers or Maitreya appliers only. Please make note that the Omega applier will not work on Maitreya hands. Oh My Gacha! ends on January 26th. See below for the gacha key.

The shape I'm using in this post is from Go&See and it is also an exclusive at the anyBody event. It's called Lucy and it's a shape specifically made for Catwa's Catya Bento head. It is copy/modifiable but not transferable. I DID NOT modify the face or head in anyway so that you can see what it looks like in its natural state but I did modify the body to my preferred slider numbers.

My gorgeous dark skin is from Egozy and it's called Alena. It's an applier for Catwa and will work with both mesh and Bento heads. It's available in 10 skin tones ranging from light to mid to dark tones. It comes packed with 5 eyebrow color options and a no brow option; appliers for Slink, Maitreya Lara, Belleza, TMP and Omega-compatible mesh bodies/hands/feet; 9 eye shadow options and 6 lipstick options. A demo is available for you to try. On a side note, I am wearing one of the eyeshadows; however, I'm not wearing any of the lipsticks.

Finally, Rekt is at Memori Mento and the chair that is in my photos is her exclusive for that event. It's called Torture Chair. It's 100% original mesh and is available in 3 colors: black, pink and white. Rusted and non-rusted versions are included with each color and has both singles and couples poses in both static and looping for photography and roleplay. It's being sold at 50% off for the duration of the event (closes on February 9th).  

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



.....::::: D R E S S :::::.....
[I<3F] & Co. - Dress Latex & Normal *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*



Important [I<3F] & CO. store information

Owners/Designers: Ainadara and Jizzy34




.....::::: H A I R :::::.....
Exile Hair - Iron Maiden - Naturals HUD *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*

Important EXILE HAIR store information

Owner/Designer: Kavar Cleanslate
 
 
 
.....::::: T A T T O O :::::.....
Arabic Tattoos - Mand Full Body Unisex Tattoo *NEW STORE RELEASE*


Owner/Designer: Ta7am
 
 
 
 
.....::::: S H O E S :::::.....
Glamistry - Hibiscus - Black
 
 
Owner/Designer: Glamistry
 
 
 
.....::::: N A I L / T O E    A P P L I E R S    U S E D :::::.....
Dark Passions-Koffin Nails - Royal Floral (Common) *EXCLUSIVE @ OH MY GACHA!*


Important DARK PASSIONS-KOFFIN NAILS store information

Owner/Designer: Bcreative Wilde
 
 
.....::::: C H O K E R    &    A N K L E T :::::.....
BF Clothing & Accessories - Ambra Choker - Light Gold *EXCLUSIVE @ COSMOPOLITAN*
 
BF Clothing & Accessories - Royal Anklet - Light Gold *EXCLUSIVE @ THE PROJECT SE7EN*
 
Important BF CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES store information

Owner/Designer: Sonnya Finesmith
 
 
.....::::: H A N D     B R A C E L E T S :::::.....
Formanails - Scarabeus for Maitreya Hands
 

Owner/Designer: Ivi Bing
 
 
.....::::: E A R R I N G S :::::.....
Dirty Princess - Twist Hoop Princess Mesh Earrings
Owner/Designer: Skyler Lebed



.....::::: M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D :::::.....
Catwa - Catya v1.08
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip


.....::::: S H A P E    U S E D :::::.....
Go&See - Lucy Bento Shape for Catwa *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*


Important GO&SEE store information

Owner/Designer: Kristyna Wikifoo



.....::::: E Y E S :::::.....
Ikon - Hope Eyes - Iron


Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia
 
 
.....::::: M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    A P P L I E R    U S E D :::::.....
Egozy - Alena Catwa Applier - Coffee
 
 
Owners/Designers: Ritamya Miles & Nicole Button
 
 
.....::::: H O M E    D E C OR :::::.....
Rekt - Torture Chair - White/Rusted *EXCLUSIVE @ MEMENTO MORI*
 
Important REKT store information

Owner/Designer: FaithRekt

 
.....::::: P O S E S    U S E D :::::.....
Artis Photography & Poses - Me and My Jack
Owner/ Designer: Tamara Artis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment