Saturday, September 23, 2017

Look No. 511: For Beauty Is God's Handwriting


Hello again my lovelies!

I decided to do something a little different for this post. Usually, I feature several sponsor items in a post but this time, I decided to go minimalist and only feature 2 sponsor items. Both items are previews for upcoming events.

The first sponsor I'm featuring is White Widow. The gorgeous back tattoo that I'm wearing is called Mustang. It's going to be an exclusive at the upcoming round of Kinky Event that will open on September 28th. It's an applier only tattoo with appliers for Belleza, Slink, Maitreya Lara, TMP, Sking Brazilia Doll v2, Signature and Omega-compatible mesh bodies. It will be available in 3 ink colors: black, white and henna.

The second sponsor item that I am featuring, are the amazing platform heels I'm wearing from MODA Designs called Rosalina Platforms. They will be an exclusive at the upcoming event, Shoetopia that opens on September 25th. These heels are 100% mesh and textures designed to fit Slink Hourglass/Physique, Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies/feet. It comes packed with MODA's 36-color/4-metal hud for loads of mixing and matching pleasure.

Please check Serphim's blog for SLURLs for both events on the day they open.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!

Violette






T A T T O O

White Widow | Mustang Tattoo - Black | KINKY EVENT Exclusive




Important WHITE WIDOW store information

Owner/Designer | Julie Hastings






H A I R

Mina in collaboration with Empyrean Forge | Harmony


Where To Buy

Owner/Designer | Mina Nakamura








F O O T W E A R

MODA Designs | Rosalina Platforms & HUD | SHOETOPIA Exclusive




Important MODA DESIGNS store information

Owner/Designer | Eonla






B O D Y / F E E T    U S E D

Maitreya | Mesh Body Lara v4.1


Where To Buy

Owner/Designer | Onyx Leshelle






P O S E    U S E D

eQork | Kare


Where To Buy

Owner/Designer | Euridice Qork


No comments:

Post a Comment