Friday, October 14, 2016

Look No. 403: Together We Can Make A Difference


Hello again my lovelies!

Tomorrow, the fundraising event, benefitting the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Rock Your Rack will be closing it's doors until next year and I want to show you a couple of exclusives that you just cannot miss. Also Egozy just released a limited edition Catwa applier that is just...simply divine. Finally, I have a Collabor88 exclusive from Exile Hair that you must absolutely try. I hope you like what I have to show you.

Before I close and go on to my styling credits, I'm so pleased to report that Rock Your Rack has gone INCREDIBLY well. So far, the event has raised over $L400,000 for the National Breast Cancer Foundation! That's AMAZING!!! Personally, this means a lot to me because as I have mentioned before, my RL sister was recently diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer and will be undergoing a double mastectomy on October 18th. So for those of you who have gone to the event and made a donation of some sort...thank you so very, very, much for your generosity.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette





.....::::: G O W N :::::.....
Zanze - Paula Gown - Berry *EXCLUSIVE @ ROCK YOUR RACK*
Fitted mesh for classic and mesh bodies (Slink, Maitreya and Belleza) • Also comes packed with a necklace shown in the photograph below


Important ZANZE store information:

Owner/Designer: Zoiezee

 
 
.....::::: H A I R :::::.....
Exile Hair - Sidewinder - Browns HUD *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*
 
Important EXILE HAIR store information:
 
Owner/Designer: Kavar Cleanslate
 
 
.....::::: B O D Y    U S E D :::::.....
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle
 
 
 
.....::::: N E C K L A C E :::::.....
Empyrean Forge - Effloresce Special Edition - Rose *EXCLUSIVE @ ROCK YOUR RACK*

Important EMPYREAN FORGE store information:
 
Owners/Designers: Reya Darkstone and Rahpture

 
 
.....::::: M E S H    H E A D    &    E Y E S    U S E D :::::.....
Catwa - Dyana v4.10
Catwa - Mesh Eyes Pack
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip


.....::::: H E A D    &    E Y E S    A P P L I E R S :::::.....
Egozy - Nina Limited Edition - Tan *NEW RELEASE*
Only 60 copies available of each of the 5 skin tones • 1 eyebrow and a no brow options (see below) • 3 eyeshadow and 9 lipstick options • Body appliers for Omega, Slink, Belleza, TMP and Maitreya • This applier is adapted for Catwa's Dyana mesh head so be sure to try the demo if you want to use it for other Catwa heads
 
 
Owners/Designers: Ritamya Miles & Nicole Button
 
 
.....::::: P O S E S    U S E D :::::.....
Apple Spice - Red Carpet Poses 011-020 Fatpack
Owner/Designer: AppleSpiceStore


.....::::: L I G H T I N G :::::.....
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet


.....::::: P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N :::::.....

No comments:

Post a Comment