Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bootilicious

What you gon' do with all that junk?
All that junk inside that trunk?
I'ma get, get, get, get you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
What you gon' do with all that ass?
All that ass inside them jeans?

~ Black Eyed Peas ~



Hello ladies! I'm back with a fun and casual mix 'n' match outfit I really, really love. The mesh jeans are a new release by Heydra for the Feeb's Rascals Sales Room called Elianne Jeans. I am in love with the way these jeans fit my avatar. It really gives her a nice, slightly thick shape in her ass and thighs...like that Cute Azz look that is becoming so popular. There is no demo to try on; however, Heydra Starfall has a great reputation for her fantastic mesh clothing.

The  cute, see-through, mint green mesh top, is by (Red) Mint called (Dwindle) Top No 1. There are nine versions of this top and each version comes with a 12-color HUD for some variety and has top options for Lola's. If some of you ladies don't care for a see-through top, tops No's 3-9 will be the option for you. All nine versions are equally cute and sexy and what I find really cool about it is there is no alpha layer to add.


The hair is from one of my favorite hair stores, Ploom. This particular style is called Pea. The one I'm wearing is from the Candy color pack. Those of you familiar with Ploom,  you'll know this hair has been around for awhile and is one of my favorite to wear just because it's an adorable and fun style to wear.


I am wearing seven pieces of jewelry. The earrings and bracelets are by one of my favorite jewelry designers Maxi Gossamer called Khaleesi's Temptation. The lip piercing is by !NfiNiTy called Forever "Black" (it calso comes in red and both have matching belly piercings that are sold separately). The necklace is actually and OC Collar called Kinshi-Bai White Collar Necklace designed by Chop Zuey. On my chest, abdomen, and lower back are piercings called StarDust by Diamante; each piece is sold separately and come with a color HUD. Finally, there is the ring by Mandala called Milky Way/Polly White and is part of the nails and ring set.


On my feet is a barefoot sandal by Maxi Gossamer called Zuliakha Lattice. It has a 7-color HUD so you can wear it with different colored outfits. It is only available in their inworld store.

Until next time...happy shopping!

~*~Violette~*~







No comments:

Post a Comment