Sunday, October 30, 2016

Look No. 414: The Sweetest Taboo


Hello again my lovelies!

Back in September, {ViSion}-S&F and Asteria collaborated and created a truly sexy exclusive for the anyBODY event. Unfortunately, I never got the chance to blog it back then. Well, it's now in ViSion's inworld and Marketplace stores and FINALLY I have the chance to show it to you.

The current round of Collabor88 will be closing on November 6th and before it does, I want to show you another fabulous exclusive from Exile Hair at that event that I think is a must have.

Bcreative Wilde, owner/designer of Dark Passions-Koffin Nails, has been a busy, busy lady these last couple of months. I have another awesome nail/toe applier that is her exclusive at SCALA's Freakshow-Carnivale (ends November 13th) that I think is a must buy.

Finally, LAQ just released a beautiful mesh head that I'm wearing with one of Lumae's Eirtae Bare skins. I'm so in love with this mesh head and it marries beautifully with the skin I'm wearing.

I hope you like what I have to show you.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



.....::::: O U T F I T :::::.....
{ViSion}-S&F and Asteria - Linda Set - Red
100% original mesh • Made to fit Slink Physique/Hourglass, Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies only • Available in 14 beautiful colors sold separately or in a fatpack


Owner/Designer: Pjey Pearl
 
 
.....::::: H A I R :::::.....
Exile Hair - Flickering Light - Browns HUD *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*
10 color huds sold separately or in a fatpack • Demo is available
 
Important EXILE HAIR store information:
 
Owner/Designer: Kavar Cleanslate
 
 
.....::::: B O D Y    U S E D :::::.....
Slink - Physique Hourglass
Owner/Designer: Siddean Munro



.....::::: N A I L / T O E    A P P L I E R :::::.....
Dark Passions-Koffin Nails - Harlequin's Desire *EXCLUSIVE @ FREAKSHOW*
Appliers for Slink, Maitreya and Omega hands and feet sold separately or in a fatpack • See below for a photo of the included color/texture HUD


Important DARK PASSIONS-KOFFIN NAILS store information:

Owner/Designer: Bcreative Wilde
 
 
 
.....::::: M E S H    H E A D    U S E D :::::.....
LAQ - Mesh Head Maxine v1.0 *NEW RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Mallory Cowen
 
 
.....::::: E Y E S :::::.....
Ikon - Odyssey Eyes - Storm
Each of the 49 eye colors comes packed with both system and mesh eyes in 5 sizes and an FX HUD for the mesh eyes that will allow you to size, move, position, pose, flip, brighten and add glow effects
 

Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia

 
 .....::::: S K I N    &    B O D Y / M E S H    H E A D    A P P L I E R    U S E D :::::.....
Lumae - Eirae Bare v2 - T8 Mocha
10 skin tones to choose from • system skins for classic avatars • appliers for all the popular mesh bodies: TMP, Omega, AMD Bump, Maitreya, Slink and Belleza • Mesh head appliers for: LeLutka, Catwa, LAQ, TMP, Slink Visage, Omega, LOGO (Alex, Chloe and Sadie) • 4 eyebrow options and a no brow option • Freckles or no freckles • Cleavage options • Mouth appliers for Nyam Nyam, Soul Kissers, Loud Mouth and Sweet Lips • Ear appliers for Soul Ears and Bentbox • Leevi Ears in 3 sizes
 
 
Owner/Designer: Lumiya Rae
 
 
.....::::: P O S E S    U  S E D :::::.....
Le Poppycock - All Angles B
Owners/Designers: Julliette Bade and Olivia Lalonde
 
 
.....::::: L I G H T I N G :::::.....
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet

No comments:

Post a Comment