Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Look No. 401: You Plus Me Equals Hope



Hello again my lovelies!

There are just a few more days left of Rock Your Rack 2016 and I want to show you a couple more wonderful exclusives from Maci and Semi Precious. I also have a new release from MODA Designs and anther gorgeous exclusive from WoW Skins at The Chapter Four (ends on October 21st). I hope you like what I have to show you!

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette




.....::::: O U T F I T :::::.....
Maci - Tonia Outfit *EXCLUSIVE @ ROCK YOUR RACK*
A full outfit that includes the dress, heels, choker and bracelets • 5 standard mesh sizes for classic bodies • Fitted mesh sizes for Maitreya Lara, Slink Hourglass/Physique and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya • Heels will fits Belleza, Maitreya and Slink high feet • The choker and bracelets are resizeable

Important MACI store information:
Inworld StoreMarketplaceFacebookFlickr

Owner/Designer: Magia Emolite

Rock Your Rack
 
 
.....:::::  B O D Y    U S E D :::::.....
Slink - Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Owner/Designer: Siddean Munro
 
 
.....::::: H A I R :::::.....
Vanity Hair - Bye Bae - All Blondes *EXCLUSIVE @ HAIROLOGY*
Owner/Designer: Tabata Jewell



.....::::: N E C K L A C E    &    E A R R I N G S :::::.....
Semi Precious - Lorien *EXCLUSIVE @ ROCK YOUR RACK*
Comes packed with color/texture HUD shown below


Important SEMI PRECIOUS store information:
 
Owner/Designer: Quixotic Criss

 
 
.....::::: N A I L S :::::.....
FormaNails - Stiletto - Silver/Black - Slink Elegant
Also available for Slink Casual, Maitreya and classic hands (sold separately)


Owner/Designer: Ivi Bing
 
 
.....::::: M E S H    H E A D    U S E D :::::.....
Akeruka - Julia Mesh Head v1.3
Owner/Designer: Kaoz Koba
 
 
.....::::: E Y E S :::::.....
Ikon - Sovereign Eyes - Nymph
Comes packed with both system and mesh eyes in 5 sizes • A HUD for the mesh eyes that allows you to size, move, position, flip, brighten and add glow effects

 
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia


.....::::: S K I N    &    B O D Y / H E A D    A P P L I E R :::::.....
WoW Skins - Tessa 2016 - Milk *EXCLUSIVE @ THE CHAPTER FOUR*
6 skin tone variations • System skins for classic avatars • Omega appliers for mesh bodies/heads/hands/feet • 1 eyebrow option • 2 lipstick options • cleavage options for both system skins and omega applier


Important WoW SKINS store information:

Owner/Designer: Sawsan SecretSpy
 
 
.....::::: L I G H T I N G :::::.....
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet


.....::::: P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N :::::.....

No comments:

Post a Comment