Thursday, November 2, 2017

Look No. 528: Solitude


Happy November my lovelies!

I'm back after a few days away from blogging. I needed the little break just to get my creative juices flowing again. I love blogging and I can't see giving it up anytime in the foreseeable future. When you're a blogger with sponsors and deadlines to meet, blogging can be an arduous task sometimes. Plus, on top of all that, I have a busy real life with a busy work life and then my family and friends to fit in on top of that. So my plate is pretty full and I just needed a break.

In this post I have The Trunk Show (closes on November 21st) exclusives from Kaithleen's and MODA Designs. I also have preveiws of 2 exclusives at the upcoming round of anyBODY (opens on November 4th) from NYNE and Avada. White Widow will be participating at the upcoming round of We Love Role-Play (opens on November 5th) and I have a preview of her exclusive for this event. Finally, Dark Passions-Koffin Nails is participating in November's round of The Gacha Garden (closes on November 30th).

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!

Violette




S T Y L E    C R E D I T S





G O W N

Kaithleen's | Leffe Dress - Black | THE TRUNK SHOW Exclusive




100% original mesh and textures designed to fit Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya, Slink Hourglass/Physique and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies • 14 single color options that includes a color HUD to change the color of the ruffle on the skirt • The fatpack includes a bloody version • Demo is available




KAITHLEEN'S Store and Social Media Information


Owner/Designer| (Kaithleen) Zlyskritek









F O O T W E A R

MODA Designs | Heiress Heels & HUD | THE TRUNK SHOW Exclusive


100% original mesh and textures designed to fit Slink, Belleza and Maitreya Lara high mesh feet • Includes a 36-color/4-metal HUD




MODA DESIGNS Store and Social Media Information

Owner/Designer | Eonla






M E S H    B O D Y

Maitreya | Mesh Body Lara v4.1


Where To Buy

Owner/Designer | Onyx Leshelle









R I N G S

Ysoral | Lux Ring Set Jennifer


Where To Buy

Owner/Designer | Fenixdragon Rau






N A I L    A P P L I E R

Dark Passions-Koffin Nails | Roses & Thorns Gacha Set - Lost Rose-Reds *Common* | THE GACHA GARDEN Exclusive


Roses & Thorns Gacha Key

Pearl Of Inspiration

Appliers for Slink, Maitreya and Omega-compatible hands • 8 commons and 1 rare • After 20 pulls, you'll get the Pearl of Inspiration set




DARK PASSIONS-KOFFIN NAILS Store, Social Media and Blog Information
Inworld Store | Marketplace | Facebook | Flickr | Plurk | Store Blog

Owner/Designer | Bcreative Wilde









T A T T O O

White Widow | Geostorm Tattoo - Black | WLRP (opens 11/5) Exclusive


An applier only tattoo for Belleza, Slink, Maitreya Lara, TMP, Sking Brazilia Doll, Signature and Omega-compatible mesh bodies • Also available in white ink • Both colors have 3 shades




WHITE WIDOW Store and Social Media Information
Inworld StoreSatellite Store @ PoseSionMarketplaceFacebookFlickr

Owner/Designer | Julie Hastings






H A I R B A S E

Avada | MacKayla Hairbase | ANYBODY (opens November 4th) Exclusive

Tattoo layers for classic heads and appliers for Catwa, LeLutka and Omega-compatible mesh bodies each with 6 color options



AVADA Store, Social Media and Blog Information
Inworld Store | Marketplace | Facebook | Flickr | Store Blog

Owner/Designer | Stephanie Fishnet



anyBODY Facebook Page
anyBODY Flickr Group
Flair For Events Blog






H A I R

NYNE | Pirella Hair - Black & White HUD | ANYBODY (opens November 4th) Exclusive


Includes rigged and unrigged versions • 8 color pack options • Demo is available



NYNE Store, Social Media and Blog Information
Inworld Store | Marketplace | Facebook | Flickr | Store Blog

Owner/Designer | Nyuu Neiro



anyBODY Facebook Page
anyBODY Flickr Group
Flair For Events Blog






J E W E L R Y

Empyrean Forge | Arcadia Earrings - Silver

Empyrean Forge | Adoration Choker

Empyrean Forge | Adoration Bracelets


Where To Buy
Inworld Store

Owners/Designers | Reya Darkstone and Rahpture






B E N T O    H E A D

Catwa | Lona v3.0


The eyes and eye applier I'm using are included with the 3.0 version of the head


Where To Buy
Inworld Store

Owner/Designer | Catwa Clip






S H A P E

Lilo's FIT | Glinda Shape for Catwa Lona | HANGAR EVENT Exclusive


Comes packed with 2 copy/modify/no transfer shapes and 6 eyebrow shapes

NOTE: I am using the blogger's copy which is no copy/no modify so you can see how the designer intended the shape to look






LILO'S FIT Store and Social/Media Information

Owner/Designer | Taliacrista






S K I N    A P P L I E R

Belleza | Imogen Catwa Applier - Pale | UBER Exclusive


7 skin tone options • Each skin tone includes: matching base skin for classic bodies, 5 brow options, 5 eye makeups, 5 lip colors, blush and freckles




BELLEZA Store and Social/Media Information

Owner/Designer | Tricky Boucher
Skin Designer | Shyla Diggs






O T H E R    C R E D I T S


P O S E ( S )    U S E D

PoseSion | Eclipse Set - Pose 9


Where To Buy
Inworld Store

Owner/Designer | Dahriel






Infiniti | Handy 2 - Pose 7


Where To Buy
Inworld Store | Marketplace

Owner/Designer | Brandi Monroe






L I G H T I N G    A I D    U S E D

LUMIPro 2017 v3


Where To Buy
Marketplace

Creator | Stefan Buscaylet


No comments:

Post a Comment