Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Look No. 520: #SecondLifeChallenge - 7 Second Life Facts about Me, Myself and I


Hello again my lovelies!

So a few days a go, the amazing Strawberry Singh posted about her famous monday memes (now called #SecondLifeChallenge). In this challenge, she told us 7 Second Life facts about herself and she has challenged all her readers (so it's not just for bloggers) to share 7 second life facts about themselves. Well, since I am a long time reader of her blog, I decided to participate and share 7 second life facts about me, myself and I. So, here we go...

  1. I rezzed into the grid on April 9th of 2009 at the urging of a number of DJ friends from Sims Online who were slowly transitioning into their second lives. However, the rez date you see in my inworld profile is actually not my original rez date. I actually rezzed on the grid 2 years earlier but my computer's graphic card could not handle Second Life so I didn't come back until I had a computer that could handle this amazing world.
  2. I chose my name Violette because purple is my favorite color and it was the name I used on Sims Online (there I was Violette Illusions).
  3. I left my second life at the end of 2010 to concentrate on my real life because of a new boyfriend. I came back at the end of 2012...several months after he passed away.
  4. I used to be a DJ and I retired my headset and mic on after my set at the end of November, 2015 at Zocalo Music Club.
  5. In my inworld profile, I'm partnered to my male alt so I would always be reminded that the only person who would take care of my heart like it was their own is me. I've been happily single in Second Life for 1 year and 8 months and loving it.
  6. I'm a shoe whore and mesh/bento head junkie.
  7. Next to my blog, one of the things I'm very proud of is that fact that I'm still good friends with the very first friend I made a few days after I rezzed inworld in 2009.

There you have it. I could have gone on and on and on but the challenge only asks for 7. Now you may, or may not, have learned something new about me. I hope that you will take part in this challenge because it is so super duper fun. So if you want to participate in this challenge, just check out Strawberry Singh's blog for the really simple rules. DO IT!


Until next time...happy shopping!

Violette




S T Y L E  •  C R E D I T S


T O P

United Colors | Julie Fringe Vest | CHRIS' HURRICANE DISASTER FUND Exclusive

100% of all proceeds goes to McChris Flanagan, owner of USB, Dew Me Furniture and Pose Pirate. For more information on this, please visit his GoFundMe page.

Owner/Designer: Unitedcolorsteam





J E A N S

Blueberry | September 2016 Luxe Box Exclusive | No longer available for sale


Where To Shop

Owner//Designer | Blueberryxx






H A I R

Exile Hair | Break The Rules - Reds HUD


10 colors packs and fatpack to choose from • All packs comes with a color HUD for the hat



Where To Buy




Other important EXILE HAIR store information

Owner/Designer | Kavar Cleanslate






B O D Y    U S E D

Maitreya | Mesh Body Lara v4.1


Where To Buy

Owner/Designer | Onyx Leshelle










J E W E L R Y

Avenge | Hamsa Necklaces - Long & Short - Monocolor | THE CHAPTER FOUR Exclusive




2 necklaces and earrings sold separately but if you buy one of the 2 necklaces, you'll get the earrings for free • All sets include a HUD




Important AVENGE store information

Owner/Designer | AvengeStore






B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D

LAQ | Bento Motion Capture Head - Lulu v2.3


The skin applier I'm using is the 1.5 tone from the HUD and matching body appliers are available at the store


Where To Buy

Owner/Designer | Mallory Cowen






S H A P E    U S E D

BeloD | Lulu Bento Shape | EBENTO Exclusive


Comes packed with one copy/modify/no transfer shape and an eyebrow shape


Important BELOD store information

Owner/Designer | Betty Draesia









O T H E R  •  C R E D I T S


P O S E ( S )    U S E D

Le Poppycock | Breathe Easy A - Rain Shadow

Le Poppycock | Cakewalk A - Piece of Cake


Where To Buy

Owners/Designers | Julliette Bade and Olivia Lalonde






L I G H T I N G    A I D    U S E D

LUMIPro 2017 v3


Where To Buy

Owner/Creator | Stefan Buscaylet






P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N



4 comments: