Thursday, October 5, 2017

Look No. 517: Say "Cheese!" Trixie!


Hello again my lovelies!

The anyBODY event opened yesterday and what a great line up we have for the first round in October and I'm going to be showing exclusives from 4 fanfuckingtastic designers: MODA Designs, Lilo's FIT, Hilly Haalan and SlackGirl.

I'm so happy I get to blog for anyBODY because it really is a good one. Other designers participating in the event are: 1 Hundred, 7 Deadly s[K]ins, AdoreZ, Alterego, Avada, Belzebubble, Beauty Factory, Body Factory, Cheeky, Chemical Princess, Cream, Essence, FurtaCor, Glitzz, Go*DiVa, Gossip, Imitation, Ines Schridde Couture, JamBee, Le Forme, Legal Insanity, Letis Tattoo, NYNE, Paperdolls, PM - Pose Maniacs, Ricielli, Safira, Savage, Searen, Secrets, Shiny Stuffs, Stelloane, Suki, T'Ink, Vague, WoW Skins, YUMZ and Zombie Suicide. This round will close on October 15th. Be sure to check it out!

In addition to the items mentioned above, I also have Exile Hair's exclusive at Collabor88 (closes on October 6th) and Bubble's gacha exclusive at The Gacha Guardians. My apologies but I don't have a close date for The Gacha Guardians.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!

Violette




S T Y L E  •  C R E D I T S




D R E S S

Hilly Haalan | Lavelle Mini Dress | ANYBODY Exclusive


Fitted mesh for Belleza Freya/Isis, Slink Hourglass/Physique and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies • Comes packed with a sleeveless version and a 35-color/texture HUD


Important HILLY HAALAN store information

Owner/Designer | Hilly Haalan









H A I R

Exile Hair | Rich Love - Wildcards HUD | COLLABOR88 Exclusive


10 color packs and a fatpack options • The bow headband is removeable • a color HUD for the headband is included in all color and fat packs




Important EXILE HAIR store information

Owner/Designer | Kavar Cleanslate








F O O T W E A R

MODA Designs | Blair Platforms and HUD | ANYBODY Exclusive


100% original mesh and textures designed to fit Slink, Belleza and Maitreya high mesh feet
Comes packed with a 36-custom color HUD allowing you to mix and match different parts of the shoes




Important MODA DESIGNS store information

Owner/Designer | Eonla









B O D Y    U S E D

Maitreya | Mesh Body Lara v4.1


Where To Buy

Owner/Designer | Onyx Leshelle








R I N G S

SlackGirl | SuperNova Rings | ANYBODY Exclusive




Designed to fit Vista, Maitreya Lara and Slink Bento hands • Comes packed with a color HUD



Important SLACKGIRL store information

Owner/Designer | SlackGirl









N A I L S    U S E D

Formanails | Scarabeus Stiletto Nails - Maitreya Bento


Comes packed with a 15-color/9-metal HUD • Also available for Vista and Slink Bento hands


Where To Buy




Other important FORMANAILS store information

Owner/Designer | Ivi Bing








E A R R I N G S    &    N E C K L A C E

Bubble | Creepy Cute Sets Gacha - Bat Earrings & Necklace - RARE 2 | THE GACHA GUARDIANS Exclusive


Creepy Cute Sets gacha key








Important BUBBLE store information

Owner/Designer | Moonbubble Gothly






B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D

Catwa | Catya v3.0


Where To Buy

Owner/Designer | Catwa Clip






S H A P E    U S E D

Lilo's FIT | Sophy Shape for Catwa Catya | ANYBODY Exclusive


Comes packed with 3 copy/modify/no transfer body shapes: slender, medium and thick • Also includes 8 eyebrow shapes




NOTE: I'm wearing the blogger's copy of the slender shape which is no modify so you can see it as the designer intended the shape to look




Important LILO'S FIT store information

Owner/Designer | Taliacrista






S K I N    A P P L I E R    U S E D

YS&YS | Victoria Skin Applier for Catwa


Where To Buy

Owners/Designers | Monicuzza Babenco and Monyka Benelli






O T H E R  •  C R E D I T S


C O M P A N I O N    P E T

Jian | Chub Dragons - Black - Common Item


Where To Buy
Inworld Store

Owners/Designers | Kalia Firelyte and Ashur Constantine






P O S E (S )    U S E D

EverGlow Poses | Girls Poses #56 - Pose 553

EverGlow Poses #67 - Pose 666


Where To Buy

Owner/Designer | Fanny Willis






Tuty | 10 Lovely Hands - Pose 6


Where To Buy

Owner/Designer | Tutys






L I G H T I N G    A I D    U S E D

LUMIPro 2017 v3


Where To Buy

Owner/Creator | Stefan Buscaylet






P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N



No comments:

Post a Comment