Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Look No. 516: Oh Beautiful Night


Hello again my lovelies!

For my first post in October, I decided to show you {ViSion} -S&F's new group gift. There's another 5 days until Shoetopia closes their doors on October 9th. MODA Designs and Phedora have decided to collaborate again and create a stunning exclusive for this event. Finally, I have a couple Limit8 (closes on October 13th) goodies from :: SAGA ::.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!

Violette




S T Y L E  •  C R E D I T S




T O P

Masoom | Bree Top - Nude | COSMOPOLITAN Exclusive

Owner/Designer | Amberchaudry Corpur






S K I R T

{ViSion} -S&F | Tessa Jean Skirt | NEW Group Gift


5 standard mesh sizes for classic bodies and appliers for Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya, Slink Hourglass/Physique and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies • 250L fee to join the VIP group



Where To Get




Other important {VISION} -S&F store information

Owner/Designer | Pjey Pearl






T A T T O O

Carol G. Tattoo Wear | Clock - Underboobs Tattoo


An applier only tattoo for Belleza, Slink, TMP, Maitreya Lara and Omega-compatible mesh bodies



Where To Buy




Other important CAROL G. TATTOO WEAR store information

Owner/Designer | Carolina Gaelyth






H A I R

*TKW* | Drexler - Blondes 1 HUD | COSMOPOLITAN Exclusive

Owner/Designer | Kateforster Akina






B O D Y    U S E D

Maitreya | Mesh Body Lara v4.1


Where To Buy

Owner/Designer | Onyx Leshelle








F O O T W E A R

MODA Designs & Phedora | Amanda Heels & HUD | SHOETOPIA Exclusive


Designed to fit Slink, Belleza and Maitreya mesh high feet • Comes packed with a 36-color HUD



Important PHEDORA store information

Owner/Designer | Celena Galli




Important MODA DESIGNS store information

Owner/Designer | Eonla








R I N G S

Insurrektion | Let It Shine Ring Set | COSMOPOLITAN Exclusive

Owner/Designer | Dagger Rainier






B I N D I    &    E A R R I N G S

:: SAGA :: | My Moon Bindi | LIMIT8 8th Birthday Gift

:: SAGA :: | Freja Earrings w. HUD | LIMIT8 Limited Edition Exclusive




Important :: SAGA :: store information

Owner/Designer | Christel Morane








B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D

Catwa | Sofia v3.0


Where To Buy

Owner/Designer | Catwa Clip






S K I N    A P P L I E R    U S E D

Glam Affair | Lidia Catwa Applier - America | UBER Exclusive

Owner/Designer | Aida Ewing






O T H E R  •  C R E D I T S


P O S E ( S )    U S E D

Le Poppycock | Delicacy

Le Poppycock | When Doves Cry


Where To Buy

Owners/Designers | Julliette Bade and Olivia Lalonde






Eternal Dream Poses | Liberty 02 - Pose 08

Eternal Dream Poses | Maddie 01 - Pose 03


Where To Buy

Owner/Designer | Fata Boa






L I G H T I N G    A I D    U S E D

LUMIPro 2017 v3


Where To Buy

Owner/Creator | Stefan Buscaylet






P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N



No comments:

Post a Comment