Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Look No. 465: Barely There


Hello again my lovelies!

There are just a couple days until the anyBODY event closes it's doors do June. So, before it does, I have one last exclusive to show you from Insanya. I also have White Widow's exclusive at Uber that just opened their doors to a new round a few days ago. If you're looking for a new eye applier for your Catwa eyes, I have a beautiful set of eyes for you from YS&YS that you will find at eBento - The Event. Finally, in my post yesterday, I showed you a Midsummer Enchantment exclusive from Dark Passions-Koffin Nails. Well, that was only one of 3 exclusives and in this post I'll be showing you a second one.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until Next time...happy shopping!

  Violette 






⊰♥⊱ M Y    S T Y L E    N O T E S ⊰♥⊱

S W I M W E A R 
Insanya - Nanokini *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*


Important INSANYA store information


Owner/Designer: Tatyana Ultsch








T A T T O O
White Widow - DarkTower - Henna *EXCLUSIVE @ UBER*


Important WHITE WIDOW store information


Owner/Designer: Julie Hastings






H A I R
Tableau Vivant - Catwa & Omega HB8 - Black & Whites HUD *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*

Tableau Vivant - Undercut - Curly - Black & Whites HUD
Owner/Designer: M4ri1yn Magic






B O D Y    U S E D
Belleza - Mesh Body Freya v2.1


Important BELLEZA store information


Owner/Designer: Tricky Boucher





N A I L / T O E    A P P L I E R    U S E D
Dark Passions-Koffin Nails - Ornate Ombre *EXCLUSIVE @ MIDSUMMER ENCHANTMENT*


Important DARK PASSIONS-KOFFIN NAILS store information


Owner/Designer: Bcreative Wilde






H A N D S    U S E D
Vista Animations - Bento Prohands - Female v2
Owner/Designer: Vistamesh






N A I L S   U S E D
Empire - Square Nails - Long
Owner/Designer: Queenshop






M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D

Catwa - Bento Head "Kathy" v2.14
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip






E A R S   U S E D
Swallow - Rox Ears v0.2
Owner/Designer: Luciayes Magic






E Y E S    &    S K I N    A P P L I E R    U S E D
YS&YS - Tresor Eyes *EXCLUSIVE @ EBENTO*

YS&YS - Felicia Catwa Applier - Tone 04 *EXCLUSIVE @ EBENTO*


Important YS&YS store information

Owner/Designer: Monicuzza Babenco




No comments:

Post a Comment