Saturday, April 29, 2017

Look No. 437: Jillian


Hello again my lovelies!

Normally I do a write up detailing what I'm featuring in my posts but for this post, and my next one, I won't be doing that due to lack of time having to meet sponsor deadlines. I hope you will forgive me for this. For those of you who like my write ups, I promise I will get back to it in May.

In this post have Cosmopolitan (ends May 5th) exclusives from {ViSion} -S&F and G&D. I also have Phoenix Hair's exclusive at Kinky Monthly and new store releases from [West End] and Egozy.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
⊰♥⊱ Violette ⊰♥⊱





⊰♥⊱ D R E S S ⊰♥⊱
{ViSion} -S&F - Emma Dress - White *EXCLUSIVE @ COSMOPOLITAN*




Important {ViSion} -S&F store information
Inworld StoreMarketplace • Facebook • Flickr • Store Blog


Owner/Designer: Pjey Pearl






⊰♥⊱ F O O T W E A R ⊰♥⊱
G&D - Swirl *EXCLUSIVE @ COSMOPOLITAN*




Important G&D store information


Owner/Designer: Diamanda Allen






⊰♥⊱ B O D Y    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v4.1
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle






⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
Phoenix Hair - Anastasia Hair - Blondes *EXCLUSIVE @ KINKY MONTHLY*


Important PHOENIX HAIR store information


Owners/Designers: Lilly Herberg and xXRyvenXx Resident





⊰♥⊱ N A I L S ⊰♥⊱
Formanails - Stiletto Nails for Vista Bento Prohands - Red/Silver


Where To Buy


Important FORMANAILS store information


Owner/Designer: Ivi Bing





⊰♥⊱ N E C K L A C E ⊰♥⊱
Kibitz - Shei Collar - Silver
Owner/Designer: Kathya Szczepanski






⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
LeLutka - Bento Head Simone 2.0 v2.7
Owners/Designers: Minnu Palen, Mel Vanbeeck, Thora Charron and JadenArt






⊰♥⊱ E Y E S ⊰♥⊱
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Forest
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia






⊰♥⊱ S H A P E    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
[West End] - Alicia for LeLutka's Simone Bento *NEW STORE RELEASE*


Where To Buy


Important [WEST END] store information


Owners/Designers: Beloved Ruby, Chezzy Slade and Tawny Dinzeo






⊰♥⊱ S K I N    A P P L I E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Egozy - Ivanya LeLutka Applier - Golden *NEW STORE RELEASE*


Where To Buy


Important EGOZY store information


Owners/Designers: Ritamya Miles & Nicole Button






⊰♥⊱ P O S E S    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Overflow Poses - Pack 81 - Poses 5 and 6
Owner/Designer: Bubuzinha Luv



Eternal Dream Poses - SexyBack 01 - Pose 02
Owner/Designer: Fata Boa






⊰♥⊱ B A C K D R O P    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Seul - #Scenes - Storefront Noir [Common] *EXCLUSIVE GACHA ITEM @ THE EPIPHANY*
Owner/Designer: Vo Pralou






⊰♥⊱ L I G H T I N G ⊰♥⊱
LUMIPro 2017 v2
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet






⊰♥⊱ P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N ⊰♥⊱
Violette's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment