Monday, March 27, 2017

Look No. 419: Felicia


Hello again my lovelies!

There's only 4 more days until the Whore Couture Fair 7 closes it's doors for possibly a year. So before it's done and over with, I want to make sure I show you another of BF Clothing & Accessories' exclusives at this event. BF was also at the last round of  Cosmopolitan and I have her exclusive at that event because it should be in the store by now. Finally, Chez Moi is at Ultra with a really pretty exclusive and I'll be showing you that as well.

You can't really tell from my cover photo but I'm wearing a lacy bra and panty set called Aline Lingerie from BF Clothing & Accessories. You can find it at Whore Couture Fair that will be closing it's doors on March 31st. The lingerie set is 100% original mesh and textures made to fit Slink's Hourglass and Maitreya's Lara mesh bodies only. It's also available in white, blue and pink.

On my feet, I'm wearing another offering from BF Clothing & Accessories called Kayla Anklet. These anklets were at the last round of Cosmopolitan and unfortunately, I never got a chance to blog them before the event closed. Fortunately, they are now a new store release. These anklets are 100% original mesh made to fit Maitreya's high mesh feet only. It comes packed with a color/texture HUD that will allow you to change the colors of the chains, the front straps and the bows on the back of the ankle.

Finally, The bed I'm sitting on is an exclusive at Ultra (closes on April 15th) from Chez Moi. It's a canopy bed called Canopy Bed Nanai. As always, it's 100% original mesh and available in PG and Adult versions. The PG version has over 120 single male/female and couples adjustable animations and the Adult version has over 202 single male/female and couple adjustable animations. Certain animations have automatic rezzing and "wearable" props. The bed is menu controlled and there is a functionality SWAP feature. This bed is copy/modifiable and with a land impact of 20.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
⊰♥⊱ Violette ⊰♥⊱





⊰♥⊱ L I N G E R I E ⊰♥⊱
BF Clothing & Accessories - Aline Lingerie - Black *EXCLUSIVE @ WHORE COUTURE*




Important BF CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES store information


Owner/Designer: Sonnya Finesmith



⊰♥⊱ T A T T O O ⊰♥⊱
Nanika - Dewdrop Tattoo - Black *EXCLUSIVE @ THE CROSSROADS*
Owner/Designer: sDEVAs



⊰♥⊱ B O D Y    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle




⊰♥⊱ F E E T    A C C E S S O R I E S ⊰♥⊱
BF Clothing & Accessories - Kayla Anklet *NEW STORE RELEASE*




Where To Buy


Important BF CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES store information


Owner/Designer: Sonnya Finesmith



⊰♥⊱ E A R R I N G S ⊰♥⊱
Scandalize - Biz Hoop *NEW GROUP GIFT*
Owner/Designer: Yanikka



⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
enVOGUE - Hair Naomi - Light Reds *NEW STORE RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Cassandra Rain




⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
LeLutka - Bento Head Chloe v2.6
Owners/Designers: Owners/Designers: Minnu Palen, Mel Vanbeeck, Thora Charron and JadenArt



⊰♥⊱ S H A P E    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
West End - Bella for LeLutka Chloe Bento
Owners/Designers: Beloved Ruby, Tawny Dinzeo & Chezza Slade



⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    A P P L I E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Glam Affair - Amaya LeLutka Applier - Asia
Owner/Designer: Aida Ewing




⊰♥⊱ F E A T U R E D    H O M E    D E C O R    I T E M    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Chez Moi - Canopy Bed Nanai *EXCLUSIVE @ ULTRA*


Important CHEZ MOI store information
Inworld StoreMarketplaceFacebookFlickrPinterestTwitterGoogle+Store Blog


Owner/Designer: Nanda Marjetz



⊰♥⊱ O T H E R    H O M E    D E C O R    I T E M S    U S E D ⊰♥⊱

Cheeky Pea - Hugge Snug Skybox
Cheeky Pea - Hugge Shelves
Cheeky Pea - Hugge Kara Planter
Cheeky Pea - Hugge Book Decor Dollarbie
Cheeky Pea - Hugge Kara Candle Book
Cheeky Pea - Desert Rose Camp Rugs (Adult)
Owner/Designer: Isla Gealach



Apple Fall - Gacha Paris - Vintage Camera w/ Tripod *Common*
Apple Fall - Gacha Paris - Sketch Book *Common*
Apple Fall - Gacha Paris - Plaid Luggage *Common*
Apple Fall - Gacha Paris - Monogram Luggage Bag *Common*
Apple Fall - Gacha Paris - Vintage Portable Camera *Common*
Apple Fall - Gacha Paris - Dress Form w/ Dress *Common*
Apple Fall - Designer Mannequin - Black
Apple Fall - Banana Tree
Owner/Designer: warehousefifteendesigns



The Loft - Granite Spheres
Owner/Designer: Colleen Desmoulins



Tres Blah - Hodgepodge Gacha - Tossed Clothes *Common*
Owner/Designer: Julliette Westerburg



Lagom - Elizabeth Bibliotheca Gacha - Mannequin *Common*
Lagom - Elizabeth Bibliotheca Gacha - Stacked Cups *Common*
Owner/Designer: Zandrasnowpawsnyder



⊰♥⊱ P O S E S    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
M I L A   Poses - #25 (Sit)
M I L A   Poses - Sit Fatpack
Owner/Designer: Miiane



⊰♥⊱ L I G H T I N G ⊰♥⊱
LUMIPro 2017
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet



⊰♥⊱ P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N ⊰♥⊱
Violette's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment