Thursday, March 16, 2017

Look No. 413: Beatrix


Hello again my lovelies!

Carol G Tattoo Wear is one of this year's Skin Fair sponsors so I'll be bringing you one of her 2 exclusives for this event. I also have another Skin Fair exclusive from Lumae, Blasphemic's exclusive for The Darkness Chamber Fair (TDCF), Exile Hair at Collabor88 and G&D at Cosmopolitan.

The Darkness Chamber Fair (TDCF) opened on March 11th and Blasphemic is once again participating in this event with the super cute, super short mini skirt that I'm wearing in this post called Kay Skorts. It's made to fit Maitreya Lara and Slink Physique mesh bodies only. There's a HUD that allows you to change the color of the ruffle. A demo is available at the event. The fair will be open until April 1st.

The tattoo I'm wearing is from Carol G. Tattoo Wear and as I said, it's one of her 2 exclusives at the Skin Fair (ends March 26th). It's called Dream Filter. This is an applier only tattoo with appliers for Maitreya Lara, Slink, Belleza, TMP and Omega-compatible mesh bodies. As you can see I'm wearing the red ink version but you can also grab it in black and white ink.

In my last post, I showed you one of Exile Hair's 2 exclusives at Collabor88 (closes April 6th). In this post I have his other exclusive called Cold Sky. There are 10 colorpacks and a fatpack available. A demo is also available for you to try before you buy.

The heels I'm wearing is from G&D called Stardust and you can find it at the current round of Cosmopolitan (closes March 26th). It's 100% original mesh and textures made to fit Slink, Maitreya Lara, TMP and Belleza high mesh feet. It comes packed with a color/texture HUD that will give you 18 colors and 3 jean texture options for both the base of the shoes and heels; 2 metal colors for the buckle and stars and 3 colors for the sole of the shoes.

Finally, Lumae has 3 exclusives at the Skin Fair (ends March 26th). If first showed you her Catwa applier on my blog post of March 8th. This particular applier that I'm wearing in this post is for LeLutka's mesh and Bento heads. Her third applier is for GA.EG which I will wear in a future post. This LeLutka applier is called Aurora. Like her other two exclusives, it's available in 10 skin tone options with both freckle/no freckle option. Each skin tone also comes with headless system skins for classic bodies so you must have a LeLutka mesh or Bento head to wear with it. The head applier gives you are 6 eyebrow options in both freckle and no-freckle options. It also comes packed with appliers for Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, TMP, AMD Bump and Omega-compatible mesh bodies; ear appliers for Logo, Soul and Bent Box ears; Lumae's Leevi Ears in 3 sizes; 4 modifiable shapes; cleavage options for both classic and mesh bodies; and no nipple options for both classic and mesh bodies.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
⊰♥⊱ Violette ⊰♥⊱




⊰♥⊱ S K I R T ⊰♥⊱
Blasphemic - Kay Skorts *EXCLUSIVE @ TDCF*



Important BLASPHEMIC store information


Owner/Designer: Kalabrie Allstar



⊰♥⊱ T A T T O O ⊰♥⊱
Carol G. Tattoo Wear - Dream Filter - Red *EXCLUSIVE @ SKIN FAIR*



Important CAROL G. TATTOO WEAR store information


Owner/Designer: Carolina Gaelyth



⊰♥⊱ B O D Y    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle



⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
Exile Hair - Cold Sky - Fantasy 1 *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*

Important EXILE HAIR store information


Owner/Designer: Kavar Cleanslate




⊰♥⊱ F O O T W E A R ⊰♥⊱
G&D - Stardust *EXCLUSIVE @ COSMOPOLITAN*



Important G&D store information


Owner/Designer: Diamanda Allen




⊰♥⊱ R I N G S ⊰♥⊱
Ysoral - Set Luxe Ring Jennifer (Bento)
Owner/Designer: Fenixdragon Rau



⊰♥⊱ N A I L S ⊰♥⊱
Formanails - Stiletto Nails for Vista Bento Hands - Red/Silver


Where To Buy

Important FORMANAILS store information


Owner/Designer: Ivi Bing



⊰♥⊱ E Y E S ⊰♥⊱
Ikon - Spectral Eyes - Oak
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia




⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
LeLutka - Bento Head Cate v2.6 *EXCLUSIVE @ SKIN FAIR*
Owners/Designers: Minnu Palen, Mel Vanbeeck, Thora Charron and JadenArt



⊰♥⊱ S H A P E    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
West End - Sydney Shape for LeLutka Cate Bento Head
Owners/Designers: Beloved Ruby, Tawny Dinzeo & Chezza Slade



⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    A P P L I  E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Lumae - Aurora Lelutka Applier - T6 Tawny/Bare *EXCLUSIVE @ SKIN FAIR*



Important LUMAE store information


Owner/Designer: Lumiya Rae



⊰♥⊱ P O S E S    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Poseidon Poses - Twin Pistols F3
Poseidon Poses - Twin Pistols F2
Owner/Designer: Gryphon Vendetta


Infiniti - Handy - Pose 2
Owner/Designer: Brandi Monroe



⊰♥⊱ L I G H T I N G ⊰♥⊱
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet



⊰♥⊱ P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N ⊰♥⊱

2 comments:

  1. Omg, thank you so much! <3 Beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome and thank you! You have some beautiful shapes that I plan on using ♥

      Delete