Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Look No. 398: Victoria


Hello again my lovelies!

The Fetish Fair 2017 has been going so well, the organizer's of the fair has decided to extend it till February 25th and I can't tell you how happy I am about that because it gives me a chance to show you this AMAZING bodysuit from BF Clothing & Accessories. It's called Mhirela and it's 100% original mesh and textures. It's made to fit Maitreya's Lara mesh body only. It comes with a HUD that will give you 7 color options and the ability to choose from gold and silver metal options.

The heels I'm wearing are from G&D and you can find them at the current round of Cosmopolitan. They are called Frou Frou and come packed with a color HUD that gives you 18 color options. They are 100% original mesh made to fit Belleza, Maitreya Lara, Slink and TMP high feet. This round ends February 26th.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
⊰♥⊱ Violette ⊰♥⊱




⊰♥⊱ B O D Y S U I T ⊰♥⊱
BF Clothing & Accessories - Mhirela Bodysuit *EXCLUSIVE @ FETISH FAIR*



Important BF CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES store information


Owner/Designer: Sonnya Finesmith



⊰♥⊱ B O D Y    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle




⊰♥⊱ F O O T W E A R ⊰♥⊱
G&D - Frou Frou *EXCLUSIVE @ COSMOPOLITAN*


Important G&D store information


Owner/Designer: Diamanda Allen




⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
Tram - G0127 Hair - Hud C
Owner/Designer: Moca Loup



⊰♥⊱ B R A C E L E T ⊰♥⊱
Formanails - Scarabeus



Where To Buy


Important FORMANAILS store information


Owner/Designer: Ivi Bing



⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Catwa - Cami v4.10
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip



⊰♥⊱ E Y E S ⊰♥⊱
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Denim
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia



⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    A P P L I E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Egozy - Jaya Catwa Applier - Canelle



Where To Buy


Important EGOZY store information


Owners/Designers: Ritamya Miles & Nicole Button



⊰♥⊱ P O S E S    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Joplino Poses - Pose Set Sexue - Pose 5
Owners/Designers: MrNadra & Debbie Dotterkelch



⊰♥⊱ L I G H T I N G ⊰♥⊱
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet

No comments:

Post a Comment