Monday, January 16, 2017

Look No. 374: Entice Him With A Little Peek


Hello again my lovelies!

A new round of Cosmopolitan just opened and .Salt is once again participating in this event with this sexy pink dress and panties (panties are not removable) that I'm wearing. It's 100% mesh and textures made specifically to fit Maitreya's Lara mesh body only. It comes packed with 2 versions: materials enabled and non-materials enabled (which I'm wearing). There are 5 different color options (250L each) with each color having a color HUD that gives you a choice of 4 color shades (see photo below). I like this because it gives you more options to matching/mixing with shoe colors.

Speaking of shoes...the cute wedges I'm wearing are a new store release from KC Couture. They are made to fit Maitreya Lara, Belleza, Slink, Tonic, Eve and TMP mesh high feet. It comes packed with a great color/texture HUD (see below) giving a multitude of color options for different parts of the shoes. These shoes cost 99L and there is a free demo available.

Another event that just opened is Ultra and Phoenix Hair is participating in this event with a great long hairstyle that you must try on. You can choose between 9 basic color packs (270L each), Ombre & Roots (370L), Color Mix packs (370L) or a fatpack (1,500L). A demo is available to try before you buy. Ultra closes on February 15th.

Dark Passions-Koffin Nails has a set of nail/toe applier at Oh My Gacha and in this post I'm wearing one of the 2 rares that you can get. In my next post I'll show you one of the 8 commons available but if you can't wait that long, you can check out the gacha key below. You have a choice to play (50L per play) for Omega/Slink appliers or Maitreya appliers only. Please make note that the Omega applier will not work on Maitreya hands. Oh My Gacha ends on January 26th.

Delirium Style has been making some great shapes for both Catwa and LeLutka Bento heads and I have a new store release of another one for Catwa. It is copy/modifiable. I do want to let you know that I did not modify the head or face in anyway so you could see how it looks. I did, however, modify the body to my preferred slider numbers. So if you haven't had any luck with shaping your Catwa Bento head to your liking, or you want to have the option of having a different look than your norm, you may want to give this shape a try.

The jewelry I'm wearing is from Tantalum Jewelry. It's a full set that comes with earrings, back necklace and 2 rings (one for each hand). It's resizable and the jewels and metals are retexturable simply by clicking on each piece.

Finally, in my blog post dated January 9th, I showed you a new Catwa applier from Lumae and I've decided to show you a different skin tone from this line. If you are not familiar with Lumae, you must consider trying the demo for this, and any of her other skins. All her skins comes loaded with body, hands/feet, head, mouth, ear appliers. They also come packed with system skins for classic bodies, several eyebrow options, freckle/non-freckle options and no nipple option in both system and mesh body appliers.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



.....::::: D R E S S :::::.....
.Salt - Melanie Dress - Pinks *EXCLUSIVE @ COSMOPOLITAN*

Melanie Dress HUD color options

Important .SALT store information

 Owner/Designer: Marietheres


.....::::: S H O E S :::::.....
KC Couture - Gillian Wedges *NEW STORE RELEASE*



Owner/Designer: Klari55a


.....::::: H A I R :::::.....
Phoenix Hair - Chelsy Hair - Black & Whites HUD *EXCLUSIVE @ ULTRA*

Important PHOENIX HAIR store information

Owners/Designers: Lilly Herberg and xXRyvenXx Resident


.....::::: B O D Y    U S E D :::::.....
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle



.....::::: J E W E L R Y :::::.....
Tantalum Jewelry - Astrid Collection

View of the back necklace

Inworld StoreMarketplaceFlickr

Owner/Designer: Lucinnnda
.....::::: N A I L / T O E    A P P L I E R :::::.....
Dark Passions-Koffin Nails - Victorian Gloss *RARE ITEM @ OH MY GACHA!*
Emboss and Gloss Nails gacha key
Important DARK PASSIONS-KOFFIN NAILS store information

Owner/Designer: Bcreative Wilde
.....::::: M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D :::::.....
Catwa - Catya v1.6
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip
.....::::: M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    A P P L I E R    U S E D :::::.....
Lumae - Ruby Catwa Applier - Mocha (T8) *NEW STORE RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Lumiya Rae
.....::::: S H A P E    U S E D :::::.....
Delirium Style - Ayiana Catwa Bento Shape *NEW STORE RELEASE*


Owner/Designer: Christel Morane
.....::::: P O S E S    U S E D :::::.....
Artis Photography and Poses - Wall Pose Prop
Artis Photography and Poses - My Back Single Poses Pack - Pose 3 curvy shape
Owner/Designer: Tamara Artis


Vestige - Annalyse 2 - Pose 8
Owner/Designer: Vestigecreations


.....::::: L I G H T I N G :::::.....
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet


.....::::: P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N :::::.....
The Photography Studio at Violette's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment