Friday, December 2, 2016

Look No. 347: In Her Red Satin Dress And Her High Heeled Shoes


Hello again my lovelies!

In today's post, I'll be showing you a new release from MODA Designs. I also did some shopping at Kinky Monthly (ends December 19th), Uber (ends December 23rd) and FaMESHed (ends December 27th) and I'll show you the goodies I got there. I hope you like what I have to show you.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



.....::::: D R E S S :::::.....
Kenny Rolands - Luxe Dress - Red *EXCLUSIVE @ KINKY MONTHLY*
The gold and rhinestone collar I'm wearing comes packed with the dress
Owner/Designer: Kenyaparadiso


.....::::: B O D Y    U S E D :::::.....
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle



.....::::: S H O E S :::::.....
MODA Designs - Zora Platform Heels & HUD *NEW RELEASE*
Made to fit Maitreya, Slink and Belleza High Feet (feet are NOT included) • See below for photo of included HUD



Owner/Designer: Eonla



.....::::: N E C K L A C E    &    E A R R I N G S :::::.....
Maxi Gossamer - Monte Carlo Pearls - Complete Set *EXCLUSIVE @ FAMESHED*
Owner/Designer: Maxi Gossamer


.....::::: H A I R :::::.....
Exile Hair - The Evening Lights - Naturals HUD
10 color pack options sold separately or in a fatpack • Demo is available


Owner/Designer: Kavar Cleanslate
.....::::: M E S H    H E A D    U S E D :::::.....
LAQ - Mesh Head Maxine v1.0
Owner/Designer: Mallory Cowen


.....::::: M E S H    H E A D    A P P L I E R    U S E D :::::.....
Glam Affair - Zuzia Appliers for LAQ - Jamaica *EXCLUSIVE @ UBER*
Owner/Designer: Aida Ewing
.....::::: P O S E S    U S E D :::::.....
PosESioN - Posh Set - Pose 9
10-pose set • Each pose can be purchased separately
PosESioN - Seorn Set - Pose 8
10-pose set • Each pose can be purchased separately


Owner/Designer: Dahriel
.....::::: L I G H T I N G :::::.....
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet


.....::::: P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N :::::.....

No comments:

Post a Comment