Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Look No. 370: Summer Always Ends With Memories


Hello again my lovelies!

It's the last day of August and I thought it called for a little champagne celebration at the beach before the weather begins to turn crisp. I have a fabulous new release from my newest sponsor, ViSion S&F, that's perfect for those last warm days at the pool or beach. I also have a gorgeous skin from Lumae that you can pick up at the current round of Genre for only 100L. I hope you all had a wonderful summer full of laughter and memories to last you a lifetime.

Until next time...happy shopping!
♥ Violette ♥



B I K I N I    ( V I O L E T T E    &    D A I S Y )
ViSion S&F - Bikini Set Claire *NEW RELEASE*
**Fitted mesh made to fit Slink Hourglass/Physique and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies • Sold in 25 single color packs and in a fatpack • Daisy is wearing the single color pack in lilac that comes with 1 color in 2 styles (with and without print) and 20 strap colors for both the top and panties • Violette is wearing a special "lips" version that is only available in the fatpack • The fatpack comes with 21 bikini colors in both the the print and non-print, 5 bonus colors in both the print and non-print, the lips print and 25 strap colors for both the top and panties**


Owner/Designer: Pjey Pearl 


B O D Y    ( V I O L E T T E )
Slink - Physique Hourglass v1.1
Owner/Designer: Siddean Munro 


B O D Y    ( D A I S Y )
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle 


S K I N    &    B O D Y / M E S H    H E A D    A P P L I E R    (VIOLETTE    &    DAISY)
Lumae - Eirtae Showgirl - T7 Nutmeg *EXCLUSIVE @ GENRE*
 **System skins with 3 eyebrow options - no brow, white brow & dark brow • System tattoo and undershirt layers that have cleavage options • Modifyable system shape • System eyelash layers • Lumae Leevi Elf ears in 3 sizes in matching tones • Mesh head appliers for Lelutka, Catwa (via Omega Catwa Relay), LAQ, Slink Visage, Omega and LOGO (via Omega LOGO Installer Kit) • Mesh body appliers for Maitreya, Slink (Physique, Hourglass, Hands & Feet), Belleza, Omega, Omega Petite (via Omega Petite Kit) and AMD Baby Bump • Mouth appliers for Loud Mouth, Nyam Nyam, Sweetlips and Kissers • Ear appliers for Logo Expressive Ears, Bentbox Sylvan Ears and Soul Ears • System cleavage layers and Body appliers also come with No Nipple option**

Other important Lumae store information:
Inworld StoreMarketplaceFacebookFlickrStore Blog

Owner/Designer: Lumiya Rae


M  E S H    H E A D
Lelutka - Mesh Head Simone v1.6
Owner/Designer: JadenArt


H  A I R
Argrace - Chizuru - Blondes
Owner/Designer: Rika Oyen 



M E S H    H E A D
Catwa - Aisha
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip


H A I R
Argrace - Hikari - Blacks
Owner/Designer: Rika Oyen


E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Evening
**Worn by Violette • Comes packed with both mesh and system eyes in 5 sizes • Comes packed with an FX HUD for the mesh eyes**

Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Soldier 
**Worn by Daisy • Comes packed with both mesh and system eyes in 5 sizes • Comes packed with an FX HUD for the mesh eyes**

Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia

P O S E    U S E D    I N    C O V E R    P H O T O
Purple Poses - Friends 59
Owner/Designer: Audrey Guter


P O S E S    U S E D    I N    2 N D    &    3 R D    P H O T O S
Purple Poses - Rebeca - Pose 4
Owner/Designer: Audrey Guter


Eternal Dream Poses - Sexy Back 1 - Pose 2
Owner/Designer: Fata Boa

L I G H T I N G
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet


P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N
Owners: Dax & Lilly Kona

No comments:

Post a Comment