Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Look No. 347: Sex For Breakfast


Hello again my lovelies!

There are only 3 days left till Romp (ends July 29th) closes I have a VERY sexy exclusive from Glitzz that they are offering at that event. I also have an equally sexy pair of heels from my newest sponsor, Glamistry. I've chosen to wear these items with Egozy's newest Catwa applier. I also have some sexy couple poses from MKP Poses and FMS Poses.

Don't forget about Hair Fair! I'm honored that enVOGUE has allowed me to blog their exclusives for that event and I'm going to show them all to you in this post. If you have yet visited Hair Fair, please make sure you get there by it's close date of July 31st! A percentage of all sales proceeds goes to a wonderful charity, Wigs For Kids. Also, please visit Hair Fair's website to sign their guest book and express your thoughts on this year's event that closes on July 31st.  I would like to extend a very BIG thank you to Casandra Rain, owner/designer of enVOGUE, for guest sponsoring my blog for this wonderful event.

Please check out Glitzz, Glamistry, Egozy and all my other fabulous designers both inworld and on Marketplace to see all the amazing fashion items they have to offer you.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



L I N G E R I E
Glitzz - Maxine Fishnet Bodysuit - Black *EXCLUSIVE @ ROMP*
**100% original fitted mesh • Made to fit Slink Physique, Slink Hourglass and Maitrey Lara (experimental) mesh bodies • Available in 16 great colors (see the red and white below)**



Other important Glitzz store information:

Owners/Designers: Lissa Bohm & Kallyel Rhiadra


B O D Y
Slink - Physique Hourglass
Owner/Designer: Siddean Munro



S H O E S
Glamistry - Camilla Heels *NEW RELEASE*
**Made to fit Belleza, Maitreya and Slink High Feet (feet are NOT included) • Fatpack on sale for L$595 that comes packed with the HUD shown below (see the pink "secret box" at the landing point)**



Owner/Designer: Glamistry



H E A D    A P P L I E R
Egozy - Kendall - Fair *NEW RELEASE*
**Comes packed with 7 eyebrow colors and a no brow option, 6 lipsticks and 6 eyeshadows • Also comes packed with mesh body appliers for Omega, TMP, Maitreya, Belleza, and Slink**


Owners/Designers: Ritamya Miles & Nicole Button


M E S H    H E A D
Catwa - Mesh Head "Cami" *NEW RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip


E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Denim
**Comes packed with system and mesh eyes in 5 sizes and an FX HUD for the mesh eyes**


Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia


H A I R
enVOGUE - Lynette - Diversity Pack *EXCLUSIVE @ HAIR FAIR*
Owner/Designer: Casandra Rain



Other enVOGUE Hair Fair exclusives:






F E A T U R E D    C O U P L E    P O S E S

MKP Poses - Treasured
**Comes packed with pose balls and free-standing animations • The poses are copy/mod**


Owner/Designer: Masque Kohime


FMS Poses - Couple 25
**Comes packed with pose balls and free-standing animations • The poses are copy/mod**


Owner/Designer: Fanfan Mills


F U R N I T U R E    U S E D
Bazar - Memories Bedroom Set
Owner/Designer: Ria Bazar


L I G H T I N G
Owner/Designer: Stefan Buscaylet


W H A T    R O M A N    I S    W E A R I N G
SKIN: Swallow - Raphael - Amber
HAIR: Lock&Tuft - Knotted Hawk - Variety *EXCLUSIVE @ HAIR FAIR*
TATTOO: Letis Tattoo - The Owl Sleeve Tattoo & Applier
BODY - Slink - Physique Male Body





1 comment: