Monday, May 30, 2016

Look No. 314: When One Door Closes; Another One Opens...

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodby so hard.
~ Winnie the Pooh ~


Hello again my lovelies!

Lately, I've been seeing a lot of blog posts about some popular photography sims closing which makes me a little sad. I realize sims can't stay open forever but the ones I heard about were places I had used as the back drop for several of my posts. Unfortunately, I was not able to return to a couple of them before they shut down but, in this post, I was able to return to one of them. Frisland.

This beautiful sim was created by Charlie Namiboo, Frislanda Ferraris and Anabell Barzane back in 2014 and has become a favorite locale for bloggers and photographers all across the grid. If you have not had a chance to see this beautiful sim yet, please go and spend some time there before it closes for good on June 4th.

In this post, I have a lovely dress from Masoom that is an exclusive at Ultra. I also have a great pair of heels from MODA Designs that was an exclusive at the last round of PHAT Fashion Fair but should be in her store shortly. Finally, I have WoW Skins' exclusive at Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly that I first showed you on my May 12th blog post.



W H A T    A    L O V E L Y    D R E S S    Y O U    H A V E    O N !












If you're looking for a pretty summery dress for a party, Masoom's Blossom Dress might be the one for you. It's an exclusive item at Ultra that opened on May 15th.








The dress is 100% original fitted mesh designed specifically for Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique and Slink Hourglass mesh bodies. (There is word that more sizes will be added in the future.) This dress has a materials enabled/no materials option as well.

There are 6 color options available that can be purchased separately or in a fatpack. If you want to see these options, please see the gallery on Seraphim's website.










O O O O H !    I    L O V E    B O W S !











The heels I'm wearing were MODA Designs' exclusive at the last round of PHAT Fashion Fair and they are called, Lara Bow Pumps. These shoes will fix Slink High Feet only so please make sure you own these feet if you decide to purchase them.










This HUD comes packed with these shoes and as you can see, you have numerous amounts of mixing and matching options with 30 MODA-custom colors on five faces.












W O W !    J U S T    W O W !




The beautiful skin I'm wearing is from WoW Skins. It's called Mimi and it's currently an exclusive at Mesh Body Addicts Bi Monthly.

I first showed you this skin on my May 12th post and I was wearing a lighter shade skin tone. Well, in this post, I decided to show you one of the darker shades because they are just delicious.

There are 6 gorgeous tones to choose from: milk, tan, golden, caffe, bronze and darktan. Each skin comes packed with appliers for Maitreya's mesh body, Catwa mesh head and Slink Hands and Feet. You get 4 brow options: no brow, ginger/red, blonde and brown. You also get 5 eye shadow options. There's even a separate applier to add moles and freckles.
 
 
 
 
 
 
B E F O R E    I    G O . . .
 
Ultra ends on June 15th and Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly ends on June 10th. If you want to see a gallery of what the participating designers are showing at either of those events, please check out Serphim's webite.

Also, please make sure to check out Masoom, MODA Designs, WoW Skins and all my other amazing sponsors both inworld and on Marketplace to see all they have to offer. If you have any space in your groups, please consider joining their VIP groups to take advantage of group gifts/offers and to be the first to know of all new releases and event exclusives.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



S T Y L E    C R E D I T S

D R E S S
Masoom - Blossom Dress - Summer *EXCLUSIVE @ ULTRA*
Other Masoom store information:
Owner/Designer: Amberchaudry Corpur
 
 
S H O E S
MODA Designs - Lara Bow Pumps & HUD
*These shoes have not been released in the store but I expect it will be shortly*
Owner/Designer: Eonla


H A I R
No.Match - No Light - Blacks
Owner/Designer: N0Match


J E W E L R Y
Zaara - Atiriya Set - Camelian
Owner/Designer: Zaara Kohime
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
 
S K I N    &    H E A D    A P P L I E R
WoW Skins - Mimi - Caffee *EXCLUSIVE @ MESH BODY ADDICTS BI-MONTHLY*
Other important WoW Skins store information:
Owner/Designer: Sawsan SecretSpy
 
 
H E A D
Catwa Head - Sarah
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip
 
 
B O D Y
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara V3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle
 
 
E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Hazel
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
 
P O S E S    U S E D
PosESioN - Cleo Set - Pose #7 *NEW LIMITED EDITION SET*
*Used in the cover photo. There are only 30 sets being sold*
Owner/Designer: Dahriel
 
 
Imeka - Hestia Set - Pose #4
Owner/Designer: NatiWilliams
 
 
Eternal Dream Poses - SexyBack 01 - Pose 04
Owner/Designer: Fata Boa
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
 
P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N
*Sim is closing permanently on June 4th*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment