Saturday, May 28, 2016

Look No. 313: Tempt Your Senses

A blindfold is not a barrier...
It is a gateway to a different set of senses
~ Unknown ~


Hello again my lovelies!
 
In this post, I'm going to show you new releases from Blasphemic, I'piteme and MKP Poses. I also have a new gacha exclusive from Lushish Catz at Kinky Monthly and a new exclusive tattoo from Pin Up at Totally Top Shelf. Finally, I will show you another great set of nails from FormaNails and another gorgeous skin from Egozy.
 
 
 
A R E    Y O U    T A T T O O    A D D I C T E D ?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pin Up is participating at Totally Top Shelf and their exclusive is this beautiful tattoo that I'm wearing. It's called Freya Tattoo. It's strictly for mesh bodies only as there are no tattoo layers for classic bodies. It only comes packed with appliers for Belleza, Maitreya and Omega which gives you an option for 3 different shades: 40%, 60% and 80%.













W E    L I K E    S H O R T    S K O R T S



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I realize what I'm wearing looks like a cute little mini skirt but it's actually skorts. It's a new release from Blasphemic and it's called Bonnie Skorts.
 
 
 The skorts are made to exclusively fit Maitreya's Lara mesh body and comes packed with a color HUD where you can change the color of the skirt black, green, pink, purple, red or white.
 
 
 
I ' M    A    S H O E    W H O R E . . . A R E    Y O U ?
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mhm...yes I am! I love me a beautiful pair of shoes and I'piteme has just released these gorgeous heels I'm wearing called Clarice Pumps. 
 
These heels are made to fit Slink, Belleza and Maitreya High Feet. Please note, the feet are not included and you will need to make sure you own at least one of them before or after purchase.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This color hud comes packed with the Clarice Pumps. You get a choice of 2 shoe colors: black and white. You get 2 metal choices: silver and gold. You get 20 heel/back color options that will give you some very cool looks for your shoes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
G A C H A    A N Y O N E ?
 
 
A new round of Kinky Monthly started a few days ago and Lushish Catz released an exclusive gacha collection called Blindfold. There are 10 Commons and 3 Rares: Black w/chains, Leopard w/chains and Black & White w/chains. I should tell you that each of the rares does come with a liquid mesh version that does not have the chain. In this post, I'm wearing the black rare liquid mesh version. Each pull will cost you 40L.



W H E R E    D O    Y O U    G E T    Y O U R    N A I L S    D O N E ? !




 
 
 
 
 
These amazing nails I'm wearing is from FormaNails. I'm sure some of you have seen them in different blogs. They were released about a month or so ago. They are called Stilleto Nails 02. These nails will only fit Slink Casual, Slink Elegant (NOT Elegant 1) and Maitreya hands (all sold separately). They are available in black/silver, black/gold, red/silver, red/gold, white/silver and white/gold (each color is sold separately).












T H E    S K I N    Y O U ' R E    I N



 
 
 The skin I'm wearing from Egozy with a Catwa head applier called Katniss. The skin tone I'm wearing is called Fair.
 
Katniss is specifically made for Catwa's mesh head "Candy". If you don't own the Candy head, I recommend trying on the free demo prior to purchase because Egozy does not refund any purchases.

When you buy the Katniss head applier, you also get mesh body appliers (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, TMP and Omega), 5 eyebrow options and a no brow option, 6 eyeshadows, 6 lipsticks and a classic body skin for non-mesh body users but be sure you own Catwa's "Candy" head because the skin will not color the default head.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
T H E    C O V E R    P H O T O
 
The pose I'm using in the first 2 photos of this post (the 2nd one is the back view of the pose) is a new pose from MKP Poses. It will be released both Marketplace today. I'm not sure when it will be in the main store for you to demo as poses are only updated there once a month so something within the next month it will be added for you to demo.



I N    C O N C L U S I O N . . .

The current round of Kinky Monthly is open until June 20th. The current round of Totally Top Shelf is open but I was unable to find any current information on this round as far as how long it will be open so if you want the tattoo by Pin Up, I highly recommend heading over there as soon as you can.

Please be sure to check out Pin Up, Blasphemic, I'piteme, MKP Poses, Lushish Catz, FormaNails, Egozy and all my other sponsors both inworld and on Marketplace to see all they have to offer. If you have any space available in your groups, please consider joining their VIP groups as well so you can take advantage of group gifts/offers and be the first to know of all new releases and event exclusives.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette



S T Y L E    C R E D I T S

S K I R T
Blasphemic - Bonnie Skort *NEW RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Kalabrie Allstar
 
 
T A T T O O
Pin Up - Freya Tattoo *EXCLUSIVE @ TOTALLY TOP SHELF*
Other important Pin Up store information:
Owner/Designer: Helena Barrows


S H O E S
I'Pitemé - Clarice Pumps *NEW RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Toy Wiskee


H A I R
RunAway - Tara Hair - Blacks 
Owner/Designer: Candela Kira
 
 
 B L I N D F O L D
Lushish Catz - Blindfold *EXCLUSIVE GACHA @ KINKY MONTHLY*
 *See above for the gacha key*
 Other important Lushish Catz store information:
Owner/Designer: Kayshla Aristocrat


E A R R I N G S    &    N I P P L E    C O V E R S
Meva - Round Plate Set - Black Box

Meva - Skull Nipple Cover
Owner/Designer: Mea Carnell


N A I L S
FormaNails - Stiletto Nails 02 - Black/Silver - Slink Elegant
Owner/Designer: Ivi Bing
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
 
S K I N    &    H E A D    A P P L I E R
Egozy - Katniss Catwa Head Applier - Fair
*Best when used with Catwa's "Candy" mesh head*
Owners/Designers: Ritamya Miles and Nicole Button
 
 
BODY
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara V3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle
 
 
H E A D
Catwa - Mesh Head "Candy"
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip
 
 
E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Tigress
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
 
P O S E S    U S E D
MKP Poses - Blindfolded *NEW RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Masque Kohime
 
 
Diesel Works - Kneeled Set & Kneeled II Set
Owner/Designer: Rogan Diesel
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
 
P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N
Photography Studio at Violette's Closet Headquarters
 

No comments:

Post a Comment