Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Look No. 311: Beautiful Flower

'Cause you're beautiful like a flower
More valuable than a diamond
You are powerful like a fire
You can heal the world with your mind
There is nothing in the world that you cannot do
When you believe in you
Who are beautiful
Who are powerful
Who are resilient
~ India.Arie ~


Hello again my lovelies!

ON9 is going to be closing in a few days so before it does, I want to show you Supernatural's exclusive for that event. Also, last weekend, I showed you a new skin from Egozy called Foxy. Well, Egozy just released the dark-tones for that skin and I'm going to show one of those gorgeou skin tones.


S U P E R N A T U R A L    A T    O N 9

 







The current round of ON9 will be closing on May 28th. Supernatural's exclusive for that event is this sexy 2-piece lingerie set called Mirella.

It is available in 4 colors: black, blue, pink and white. each color comes packed with mesh body appliers for Belleza, Slink, TMP, Maitreya and Omega. It does not have clothing layers for classic bodies.











A N    U P D A T E    T O    E G O Z Y ' S    F O X Y    S K I N    L I N E








On my May18th and May 21st posts, I told you about Egozy's new skin line, Foxy. At that time, Egozy only released the lighter tones of that skin. Well, yesterday, they released 4 dark skin tones and they are absolutely beautiful.

Like the lighter tones, the Foxy dark tones come packed with Egozy's new, updated body appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, TMP, Slink and Omega; a Catwa mesh head applier that works best with Catwa's Sarah mesh head. It also comes packed with 6 eyebrow choices (including a no brow option), 6 eyeshadows and 6 lipsticks as well.









I N    C O N C L U S I O N . . .

If you want to pick up one or all of the Mirella lingerie sets at ON9, you bettter get on over there as soon as possible because the current round closes on May 28th.

Please be sure to check out Supernatural, Egozy and all my other sponsors both inworld and on Marketplace to see all the awesome things they have to offer you. If you have space in your groups, please be sure to join their VIP groups to take advantage of group gifts/offers and be the first to know of all new releases and event exclusives.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette
 
 
 
S T Y L E    C R E D I T S
 
L I N G E R I E
Supernatural - Mirella - White *EXCLUSIVE @ON9*
Other important Supernatural store information:
Owner/Designer: Sombria Baily
 
 
H A I R
Analog Dog - Pi - Blacks
Owner/Designer: Queue Marlowe

 
J E W E L R Y
Maxi Gossamer - Sophia Faceted Jewel Collar & Sophia Faceted Jewels Earrings
*The necklace and earrings are sold separately*
Owner/Designer: Maxi Gossamer
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
S K I N    &    H E A D    A P P L I E R
Egozy - Foxy for Catwa - Nougat *NEW RELEASE*
*Works best with Catwa's "Sarah" mesh head*
Owners/Designers: Ritamya Miles & Nicole Button
 
 
B O D Y
Belleza Skins - Venus Mesh Body V3 - Freya
Owners/Designers: Tricky Boucher & Shyla Diggs
 
 
H E A D
Catwa - "Sarah" Mesh Head
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip
 
 
E Y E S
Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Denim
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
P O S E S    U S E D
FMS Poses - Pose 177
*Used in the cover photo*
Owner/Designer: Fanfan Mills
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N
Photography Studio at Violette's Closet Headquarters
 


No comments:

Post a Comment