Thursday, April 28, 2016

Look No. 295: Blood And Roses

I want to love but it comes out wrong
I want to live but I don't belong
I close my eyes
And I see...
Blood and roses
~Smithereens ~
 

Hello again my lovelies!

The Dark Side event is soon coming to a close so I want to show you exclusive items from Sweet Evil, Story Teller and Persefona. I also have a new release from Blasphemic.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The extreme crop top that I'm wearing is from Sweet Evil and it's called Titty Top. It's Sweet Evil's exclusive at the Dark Side event. It comes packed with clothing layers for classic bodies and an Omega applier for mesh bodies. This top is available in 19 great colors.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The sexy, low-cut, leggings I'm wearing is a new release from Blasphemic called Vyper Pants. The pants are available in 7 fantastic colors: black, brown, pink, purple, sea, red and white. You can purchase each of the colors separately or all 7 colors in a Linden-saving fatpack.
 
Each color comes packed with a tattoo layer for classic bodies and mesh body appliers for Slink Physique and Hourglass, Omega, Maitreya, TMP and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The heels I'm wearing are from Persefona. It's their exclusive for the Dark Side event and it's called Demora Shoes (Bloody). If you purchase these shoes, it comes with 4 versions: black with spikes, black without spikes, white with spikes and white without spikes. These heels will only fit Slink High Feet so make sure you own these feet before or after purchase because the shoes don't come with the feet.
 

The pose I'm using in this post's cover photo and the one directly above (evil bunny not included) are Dark Side exclusives from StoryTeller. They both are part of a 5-pose set called Psychosis. Each pose is created to tell a story however, you can use them as you see fit as I have done in this post.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In this post, I'm using eyes from Ikon's Odyssey Eyes collection; the color is called Black.
 
My skin is from Hush Skin's Shannon line and the skin tone is called Butter. The Shannon line does not have mesh head appliers; however, if you have a Catwa or Lelutka mesh head, you can purchase the Jasmine Head Appliers and it will work beautifully as you can see from the photographs in this post.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Dark Side event closes on April 30th so if you haven't had a chance to check it out, be sure you do so by then. Finally, please be sure to check out Blasphemic, Ikon and Hush Skins both inworld and on Marketplace to see all they have to offer. If you have any space left in your groups, please consider joining their VIP groups so you can take advantage of group gifts/offers and be the first to know of all new releases and event exclusives.
 
Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette
 
 
 
STYLE CREDITS
 
T O P
Sweet Evil - Titty Top - Black *EXCLUSIVE @ DARK SIDE*
*Available in 19 colors sold separately*
Owner/Designer: Kelli Sideways
 
P A N T S
Blasphemic - Vyper Pants - Black *NEW RELEASE*
*Available in 7 colors sold separately or in a Linden-saving fatpack*
Owner/Designer: Kalabrie Allstar
 
S H O E S
Persefona - Demora Shoes - Bloody - Black w/Spikes *EXCLUSIVE @ DARK SIDE*
*For Slink High Feet only*
Owner/Designer: Persefona
 
H A I R
MK Hair Studio - Mafalda *NEW RELEASE*
*Comes with a 47-color HUD and the helmet*
Owner/Designer: DragonBank Guardian
 
P I P E
Owner/Designer: Don'tLeaveMeAlone
 
R I N G S   &   N A I L S
 
Owner/Designer: Ivi Bing
 
B R A C E L E T S
Owner/Designer: Kikunosuke Eel

N E C K L A C E
Modern Couture - Crip Black Necklace *EXCLUSIVE @ GEN-NEUTRAL*
Owner/Designer: Donatela Couturier

N I P P L E   C O V E R S
Meva - Skull Nipple Cover
Owner/Designer: Mea Carnell

T A T T O O
Carol G. Tattoo Wear - Skull Tattoo 02 *EXCLUSIVE @ GEN-NEUTRAL*
Owner/Designer: Carolina Gaelyth

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

S K I N   /   H E A D   A P P L I E R   /   L I P   M A K E U P
Hush Skins - Shannon - Butter

Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers

Hush Skins - Lip Appliers - Forbidden Apple
Inworld Store / Marketplace
Owner/Designer: Hush Darkrose

B O D Y
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara V3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx LeShelle

H E A D
Lelutka - Mesh Head Simone
Owner/Designer: Minnu Palen

E Y E S
Ikon - Odyssey Eyes - Black
Inworld Store / Marketplace
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P O S E S   U S E D
*StoryTeller* Psychosis Set *EXCLUSIVE @ DARK SIDE*
*Used in cover and 5th photos only*
Owner/Designer: Mula Ninetails

Eternal Dream Poses - Beat - Pose #s 02 & 06
Owner/Designer: Fata Boa

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P H O T O G R A P H Y   L O C A T I O N
Bryn Oh's The Singularity of Kumiko
 


No comments:

Post a Comment