Saturday, February 13, 2016

Look No. 260: The Truth Or Dare Affair

I speak the truth
Not so much as I would
But as much as I dare
And I dare a little more...
~ Unknown ~


Hello again my lovelies!

Second Life is loaded with shopping events and I'm here to tell you about a new one called the Truth or Dare Affair brought to you by Evil Bunny Production Shopping Event. In this event, you have the option of choosing Truth or Dare or you can do both. Plus, you can pick up special gifts for 10L and, for you gacha addicts, you can play some gachas.

The Truth or Dare Affair opened a week ago and Lushish Catz is one of the sponsors so I'm here to show you the sexy goodies that Kayshla Aristocrat has created for this event.











Let's begin with this gorgeous piece I'm wearing. It's called Aristocrat. It is one of the 2 exclusives being offered at the fair. Just imagine surprising special someone wearing this on Valentine's Day....or any other day for that matter.










It comes packed with clothing layers for classic bodies and mesh body appliers for Slink Physique and Hourglass, The Mesh Project, Maitreya, Belleza, Lena Lush, Lola's Tango, Phat Azz and Omega. It also comes with the gorgeous wings and tiara.











The 2nd exclusive from Lushish Catz is this amaze balls tattoo called Queen of Hearts. It is both a front and back tattoo that comes with both light and faded versions. I'm wearing the light version in these photos.












It comes packed with tattoo layers for classic bodies and mesh body appliers for Slink Physique and Hourglass, The Mesh Project, Maitreya, Belleza, Lena Lush, Lola's Tango, Phat Azz and Omega.

Photo courtesy of Lushish Catz store blog






















Now as I said earlier, there are gachas at the Truth or Dare Affair and Lushish Catz has 2 great gacha items to offer you.

The first is this spectacular top called I Dare U. There are 8 commons and 2 rares.

Photo courtesy of Lushish Catz store blog























The 2nd gacha are these uber sexy Sweet Panties. Yes, they are crotchless thongs. There are 8 commons and 1 rare.









The eyes I'm wearing are from Ikon's Odyssey Eyes collection. The color is called Moor.

My skin is from Hush Skin's latest release called Jasmine. The skin tone is called Chai.









The Truth or Dare Affair ends on February 27th and there are some awesome designers there. Please check out Evil Bunny Productions' website and/or Facebook page for more information.

Until next time...happy shopping and happy Valentine's Day!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

O U T F I T   &   T A T T O O
Lushish Catz - Aristocrat Red *EXCLUSIVE @ TRUTH OR DARE AFFAIR*

Lushish Catz - Queen of Hearts Tattoo *EXCLUSIVE @ TRUTH OR DARE AFFAIR*

Other important Lushish Catz store information:
Inworld Store / Marketplace Store / Store Blog / Flickr

S H O E S
N-Core Designs - Nika - Red *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*

H A I R
Magika - Fool For Love - HUD 01 *NEW RELEASE*

P A S T I E S
Dirty Stories - Rose Nipple Covers

N A I L S
Energie - Long Mesh Nails Bag

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


S K I N,   A P P L I E R   &   M A K E U P
Hush Skins - Jasmine - Chai
Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Chai
Hush Skins - Lip Appliers - ForbiddenApple *GROUP GIFT*

B O D Y
Belleza Venus Mesh Body
*I'm wearing the Freya body*

H E A D

E Y E S
Ikon - Odyssey Eyes - Moor
Inworld Store / Marketplace

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P O S E S   &   P R O P S   U S E D

Glitterati - Martini

Agapee - Gown 312 - 1 (tight)

PosESioN - Creature Set - Pose 1
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Facebook / Blog / Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment