Saturday, November 28, 2015

Look No. 215: The World Is Your Runway...Embrace Your Style and Rock It!

Everyday is a fashion show and the world is your runway.
So always dress your best and walk with confidence.
~ Coco Chanel ~


Hello again my lovelies!

Have you ever sat down and thought about what YOUR style is? I have...many times. I finally decided, that my style is very eclectic. I've tried to stick to one genre (for lack of a better word) of fashion but I just can't do it; just like I can't stick to one hair color or length. I get too bored. Be it kawaii, goth, alternative, casual, high fashion....if I like it, I'll make it work to fit me. 

I used to go to stores and events and just buy clothes without trying on the demos because let's face it, doing that is a real pain in the butt. I found I wasted a load of Lindens on clothing/outfits that I'd never wear. I've had greater success with clothing/hair/shoes since I started trying on the demos first. I take it home, style it and then I spend several minutes checking myself out in it. Most times I love what I see and other times it's an absolute NO! So I developed a rule, if there's no demo, I don't buy it. I don't care how hot or popular an particular designer or outfit is....I do not stray from my rule. Thank goodness most designers have demos.

In today's post, I'm bring you a couple fantastic new releases from B Bos and I'piteme.  Well, the item from I'piteme came out like two weeks ago but I was holding off on it to find just the right outfit for it....but in my book, it's still a new release so I will call it that.











The top I'm wearing was released the other day by B Bos. It's called the Esme Sweater.

It's comes packed with 9 sizes: 5 standard mesh, 1 SL fitted mesh, 1 Slink Physique fitted mesh, 1 Slink Hourglass fitted mesh and 1 Maitreya Lara fitted mesh.











There are a total of 12 great color/color combinations to choose from. You can buy them separately or in a fatpack.

As I always suggest, do pick up the free demo to try on prior to purchasing to make sure you are pleased with the fit.





The awesome thigh high boots I've chosen to wear with my outfit is from I'piteme. It's called the Sasha Boot. 

These boots will fit Slink Physique/Hourglass, Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya, Maitreya Lara and classic avatars. You don't need any feet systems to wear these.

You can't buy these boots in separate colors. They are sold in color packs: naturals and sparkle (no, they aren't glittery). You can also buy a fatpack comprised of both naturals and sparkle color packs. There is a free demo that I recommend you pick up prior to purchasing the actual boots to make sure you are happy with the fit.







The beautiful eyes I'm wearing today is from Ikon's Hope Eyes collection. The particular color I'm wearing is called Iron.

There are a total of 50 gorgeous iris colors to choose from. Each set comes with 5 iris sizes in both system and mesh eyes. It also comes with a HUD for the mesh eyes that will allow you to change the size of the iris and add effects like glow, brightness and flip. Check out the demo at Ikon's store. These just may be the eyes for you.






Please do go to the main stores of B Bos, I'piteme and Ikon to see all they have to offer. Also, if you can, join their VIP groups for group gifts, special group prices and news on events and new releases.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE NOTES

TOP
B Bos - Esme Sweater - Dark Grey *NEW RELEASE*

SKIRT

BOOTS
I'piteme - Sacha Boots - Naturals Pack - Black *NEW RELEASE*

HAIR

JEWELRY


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SKIN

EARS
*Currently 30% off for 12 Days of Savings*

EYES
Ikon - Hope Eyes - Iron

MAKEUP

Blasphemic - Eyeliner & Eyeshadow - Fatpack
*I'm only wearing the eyeliner*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

POSES USED
PosESioN - Choupie Set - Pose 2, 3, 7 and 8 *NEW RELEASE*
*The set is currently 200L for their Black Friday Sale till 11/30*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PHOTOGRAPHY LOCATION

No comments:

Post a Comment