Saturday, April 25, 2015

Look No. 72: Balloons

"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth
with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been,
and there you long to return."
~ Leonardo Da Vinci ~




















Hello again! I want to introduce you to my new sponsors, Pawell Authentic Clothing. They are new to Second Life having just opened their doors in February of this year. I discovered them on Flickr and liked what they had to offer, their great prices and the fact that they make clothes for mesh bodies. So here I am, one of their bloggers, ready to spread the word about their great clothing line.

In this post, I am wearing a pair of their pants called Jessy that is also available in black, teal and blue. Each pair of pants comes with a HUD where you can change the sheer black material with six other designs (please see the photograph below). I paired the pants with a cute sheer lace top by Black Swan and shoes by one of my favorite shoe designers, Moda. I topped the whole look off with hair by Moon that I purchased at the current round of N21.

If you are wondering about the backdrop of my photos above, I learned about an art installation by Cica Ghost called Balloons. It's a unique and surreal landscape of daisies, twisted buildings and alien-like people chasing and floating in the air by balloons. I highly recommend visiting it soon because I understand it's only open for a short time.

If you like the Jessy Pants by PaWell Authentic Clothing, please be sure to stop by their main store in-world (don't forget to join their group) or check them out on their Marketplace, Flickr and their store blog sites.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


Style Notes

SKIN: Sugarush - Ellie - Bronze
PANTS: Pawell Authentic Clothing - Jessy Pants - Red *NEW*
TOP: Black Swan - Dark Love Top & Collar
SHOES - Moda - Brenda Platforms *NEW*
HAIR: Moon - Amsterdam - Variety Pack *NEW at N21*
RING/BRACELETS/EARRINGS: Mandala - Kabuki - Infinitely Black
FACIAL PIERCINGS: Diamante - Serenade Facial
EYE PIERCINGS: Diamante - Eye Gems Piercings
TATTOO: Infected - Love *Group Gift*
NAIL/TOE POLISH: Pimp My Sh!t - Nail Art - Set #10
EYEBROWS: Nuuna's Tattoo Eyebrows #9
EYELASHES: Mon Cheri - Falsies Mesh Alpha Lashes w/HUD
EYES: Ikon - Promise Eyes - Oxidation
BODY: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body V3.3
HANDS: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
FEET: Slink AvEnhance Feet -High


Photography Location

Balloons by Cica Ghost, Wondering Dew


Other textures included in the HUD with each pair of the Jessy Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment